same procedure as every year...^^

Announcements and for questions/problems..
Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Re: same procedure as every year...^^

Post by Gogeta70 »

Oh... my head... ](*,) and why does my arm feel like someone played jump-rope with it? O_o

anyway, happy new year everyone ^_^
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It works on my machine...

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

Didn't drink. Smoked some BHO Hash at midnight and ate some herring for luck (family thing, the herring thing not the hash)

I decided to get a better camera (already picked out a nice DSLR) and take more pictures and write more. I have got to get started on several books, I have already collected the pictures and information. I resolve to be more organized and stop procrasinating on several projects.

Suck-o will be on my to-do list more than 2010 was. I know I left off my usual energy here to work on other sites and clubs. Now that I have other things in place, I can spend more time back home - suck-o.

2011, FTW!

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

crashacid
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by crashacid »

Well happy earth revolution ..
tbh i didn't wanted to wish anyone its really strange for me that pain changes you completely and hate gives you energy my eyes see the world with different aspect after suffering from pain and now i see what people true nature is what they call love is in fact is hate anyway nevermind happy new year once again...
Hatred fuels knowledge

moudy
Technology Enthusiast
Technology Enthusiast

Post by moudy »

DNR wrote:I decided to get a better camera (already picked out a nice DSLR) and take more pictures DNR
Very nice DNR, I was Thinking for a while to have a DSLR :)
If you got time, why don't you post a review about the cam.
Thanks alot
mahmoud_shihab@hotmail.com