rock music was designed by satan

...let us know what you think, free speech!
Xonet

rock music was designed by satan

Post by Xonet »

lol just came across this site, and thought some might find it funny to read so here it is http://ad2004.com/Biblecodes/Hebrewmatr ... music.html

its a christian site prooving that rock music is bad for ur health and all such kind of things :lol:

i know its a long article so i copied some of the most interesting/funny lines for you.
Imagine for a moment that you are a sheep in a large flock and suddenly you hear a cry of WOLF! You would probably run to safety as quickly as possible. But what if after you ran away you turned around and saw what looked like a sheep coming toward you, and not a wolf

An “animal” has approached the flock of God and some claim it is a “sheep” while others are saying that it is a “wolf in sheep’s clothing.” The “animal” that has approached the church is Christian rock music
In the last example the purpose of rock music was already alluded to, namely that rock music was designed by satan to “call up evil spirits” which in effect allows him to influence and or gain control of those who listen to it.
Thus far we have examined the origin of rock music, and the purpose of rock music, we will now look at its effect on people’s lives. Rock music negatively affects people in many ways. For one there is much evidence to show that rock music and its derivatives are addictive and can cause great harm to an individual.
So far we have seen that rock music was created by satan to influence and gain control of individuals. We have also established that rock music is addictive and does damage to one’s physical, emotional and spiritual well being. Thus we can conclude that rock music in any form, Christian or not, is a very destructive force.
You cant spell slaughter without laughter.

Ameradi
On the way to fame!
On the way to fame!

Post by Ameradi »

heh , No Wonder all kind of people here(Germany) that listen to this kind of music are Wearing black like satan and doing some weird stuff !

Stavros
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Post by Stavros »

Next they'll be trying to convince me Simon and Garfunkle are "Statanic." :lol:

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

I guess i'm pure evil then... :twisted:
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It works on my machine...

FrankB
Ph. D. in Sucko'logics
Ph. D. in Sucko'logics

Post by FrankB »

Stavros wrote:Next they'll be trying to convince me Simon and Garfunkle are "Statanic." :lol:
Well.. yes. Simon and Garfunkel are just ... EVUL !

'hate them

--
FrankB

FrankB
Ph. D. in Sucko'logics
Ph. D. in Sucko'logics

Post by FrankB »

:-)

O man, goOgle "reverse speech in rock music" and see what happens,
the kook "John Oates" ( http://www.reversespeech.com/home.htm ) would even find satanic messages in Céline f*cking Dion's music.
A whole ..ahum..`science` of an ex ... musician, duh.

--
FrankB

Psychopathic-Midget
On the way to fame!
On the way to fame!

Post by Psychopathic-Midget »

If rock is the tool of the devil Slayer is Satans Spawn. :lol:

RavenousBlack
forum buddy
forum buddy

Post by RavenousBlack »

Apparently it's really good for plants though, as proved by Mythbusters.

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

plants

Post by DNR »

too bad their watering system failed, also they should have expected the roof to be hotter than ground - more water comsumption. Using the roof added a variable, the heat and cooling from the ground would be a bit more even than a roof that has offices and warehouse below it.

I liked the recent mythbuster on the homemade rocket, that was an eye opener. Better than the project of shooting into water with guns.

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

RavenousBlack
forum buddy
forum buddy

Post by RavenousBlack »

I liked the one about blowing straw through a tree in a hurricane.