Plz hlp m3 h4x 7h15 pr0n 5173

For beginners, flames not allowed...(just by the staff :P)
Psychopathic-Midget
On the way to fame!
On the way to fame!

Plz hlp m3 h4x 7h15 pr0n 5173

Post by Psychopathic-Midget »

No, not really. :lol: I'm new here (obviously) and am interested in learning how computer systems work and all the bugs, mainly so I can set me up a gaming rig. :P but I'm also interested in how viruses work, software programming, web design/coding, etc. and I'm thinking this would be a great place to start. Erm, by the way, I downloaded one of those virus generators and it tried to install a virus on my computer.

Nerdz
The Architect
The Architect
Location: #db_error in: select usr.location from sucko_member where usr.id=63;

Post by Nerdz »

I was afraid at first when I saw this topic but I'm glad it was a joke :lol: .
Most of the virus generator will be detect by antivirus software because they are old. If you want to learn a lot of stuff, you might spend some week,month in the Tutorial section :)

Welcome in the suck-o communitie
~Nerdz
Give a man a fish, you feed him for one day.
Learn a man to fish, you feed him for life.

Psychopathic-Midget
On the way to fame!
On the way to fame!

nerdzoncrack wrote:I was afraid at first when I saw this topic but I'm glad it was a joke :lol: .
Most of the virus generator will be detect by antivirus software because they are old. If you want to learn a lot of stuff, you might spend some week,month in the Tutorial section :)

Welcome in the suck-o communitie
~Nerdz
Thanks for the welcome and tips. :D

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

Yep, welcome to the community!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It works on my machine...

Psychopathic-Midget
On the way to fame!
On the way to fame!

Thanks. :) I think I should mention I know verry little about computers as of now. :oops:

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

That's fine. Why do you think these communities started? To spread our knowlege, so hackers won't die out, so that freeware programmers won't die out.

Psychopathic-Midget
On the way to fame!
On the way to fame!

It's a cool site, verry nifty, looks like I can learn a lot from it. I think a lot of people come here thinking that hacking means getting into bank accounts, websites and other peoples computers. Aren't those types of hackers called "crackers"? :?

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

Mainly, yes. Crackers are people that break algorithms to find what's hidden inside of encrypted data, they brute force hashes, etc. Hackers are people that manipulate hardware or software to do something that it wasn't intended to.

The majority of (skilled) hackers here are grey hat or white hat.

Psychopathic-Midget
On the way to fame!
On the way to fame!

Ah, that's what I'm looking for. I wanna find out how to manipulate things like photoshop, messengers, web browsers, etc.

pseudo_opcode
cyber messiah
cyber messiah

Post by pseudo_opcode »

Psychopathic-Midget wrote:Ah, that's what I'm looking for. I wanna find out how to manipulate things like photoshop, messengers, web browsers, etc.
Welcome dude!!! Dont worry, we all are learning here, and i like people who want to learn for the good reasons. Plus you will be surprised to know what all your little box can do....

Psychopathic-Midget
On the way to fame!
On the way to fame!

I know I can't do as much on my mac as I can on my pc though. I doubt this particular "box" will do much.
You are wrong, f*cked and over rated. I think I'm gonna be sick and it's your fault.

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

hacking does not mean

Post by DNR »

hey brah,
You have some advantages with a Macintosh computer, different code means different hacking tools and techniques. You are also a bit more secure than the rest of us, windoze attacks do not work on Macs. :wink:

Hacking does not mean windows, linux or certain chipsets, hacking does not even mean coding or network technology - you can hack people, physical things like an engine or security system, you can hack chemicals proabably. Down in its core, hacking is a mindset of multitasking and thinking 'outside the box'. 'Outside the box' thinking is thinking without rules. Multitasking is being better than most people at handling more mental processing than they do. Task Overstaturation is a paper I am working on, it deals with reconizing and improving mental task handling.
Task overstaturation is the proper term for lapses in mental processing, like driving through a traffic light while talking on a cellphone.

If you are interesting in learning anything at all, stick around.

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

LaBlueGirl
Suckopithicus chickasaurus
Suckopithicus chickasaurus

Post by LaBlueGirl »

I, too, was doing one of those 'OMG' when I read the title...

I don't have much to say about Macs.
I used one, but I'm talking WELL over 15 years ago.

You can start with learning how networking/servers works.
Or, OS' and their integral functions, then programs and how they function -> exploits for the specific OS and/or programs.

Learn programmming languages, start with HTML.
Look at webpages you like and dislike.
If you get into this area I can give you several links.
With the knowledge of language you can do many things to any computer.

What do you want to do first?
You gave a broad spectrum :lol:

LBG
"Hey, Crash!
Ever tried walking with no legs?

It's real slow!"
~Crunch, Crash Bandicoot TTR