what kinda music do you all like ?

...let us know what you think, free speech!
whitegabber
On the way to fame!
On the way to fame!

what kinda music do you all like ?

Post by whitegabber »

was just being bored ad didnt know anything to post and i dont wanna spam so hey :P
what kinda music do you like
i like hardcore i think most of ya dont know what it is

d10b
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

I like.

Post by d10b »

Softcore.
``The true voyage of discovery lies not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes``

sternbildchen

Post by sternbildchen »

German punk rock

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

Most genres of american rock, but i prefer the heaver types, like metal, hard rock, death metal, etc. I also like a teeeenytinny bit of rap...
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It works on my machine...

whitegabber
On the way to fame!
On the way to fame!

Post by whitegabber »

gogeta70 wrote:I also like a teeeenytinny bit of rap...

:cry: i h8 it so much

isapiens

Post by isapiens »

i only like 2pac out of the rap singers. But he is dead now, so its sad.

Necrix
The Hacker Wolf
The Hacker Wolf

Post by Necrix »

As for as rap goes..I like
kottonmouth kings, ICP, eminem.

Other musics..
well..there's a shitload so I'll just name two main genres.
Techno and Metal
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

mostly I listen to indie-music like The Melvins, Primus, Turbonegro....almost anything from Alternative Tentacles (loads of legal mp3s available there: http://alternativetentacles.com/mp3.php ).....umm, sometimes a little old school rap like Ice Cube or Ice T or digital hardcore like Atari Teenage Riot.... :)

Psychopathic-Midget
On the way to fame!
On the way to fame!

Post by Psychopathic-Midget »

Necrix wrote:As for as rap goes..I like
kottonmouth kings, ICP, eminem.

Other musics..
well..there's a shitload so I'll just name two main genres.
Techno and Metal
KMK and ICP are awsome, not a big Eminem fan though.

I mainly listen to artists on Psychopathic records and some other great Underground rappers (Necro, Esham, Natas, Tech N9ne, Cage, etc.) and various forms of Metal (SlipKnoT, Slayer, Metallica, Deicide, Cannibal Corpse, Nile, etc). But I also Like some Classic rock. Not softer stuff, but stuff like AC/DC, some Kiss, Black Sabbath, Alice Coop and of course: Judas Preist.
Some Punk is alright. Mainly The Misfits and The Sex Pistols.
You are wrong, f*cked and over rated. I think I'm gonna be sick and it's your fault.

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Music choices, DNR

Post by DNR »

It is amazing that the music choices are almost the same for everyone here! I have a Exploited 'live at the whitehouse' CD in the dash, songs like Dogs of War or even 'Sex and Violence' get me up :lol:
How about the Suicidal Tendacies, 'I saw your mommy' or the Circle Jerks "Making the Bomb"??!
Rock and Roll of course, none of that new age music. Back in the 'old days' instruments were played by hand and needed skill. Back in those days the songs were about partying, loving, and breaking the law (Judas Priest "breaking the law"). Who needs gloom and doom shit? Escape me from reality. Add U2's old stuff, the Clash, Red Hot Chili Peppers, the Ramones, Minor Threat, Old Kid Rock, Beastie Boys, Ice-T, Blondie, Twisted Sister, Misfits, the Meatmen (get a d/l of 'Turbo Rock' song), AC/DC, Easy-E, Aerosmith, and of course, forget the bollocks, its the Sex Pistols! :P

Those long hours at the console, late at night, besides red bull, smokes, and snacks, you needed music to keep going.. 8O

So besides the need to hack, we also listen to the same tunes, huh..

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

Psychopathic-Midget
On the way to fame!
On the way to fame!

Re: Music choices, DNR

DNR wrote:It is amazing that the music choices are almost the same for everyone here! I have a Exploited 'live at the whitehouse' CD in the dash, songs like Dogs of War or even 'Sex and Violence' get me up :lol:
How about the Suicidal Tendacies, 'I saw your mommy' or the Circle Jerks "Making the Bomb"??!
Rock and Roll of course, none of that new age music. Back in the 'old days' instruments were played by hand and needed skill. Back in those days the songs were about partying, loving, and breaking the law (Judas Priest "breaking the law"). Who needs gloom and doom shit? Escape me from reality. Add U2's old stuff, the Clash, Red Hot Chili Peppers, the Ramones, Minor Threat, Old Kid Rock, Beastie Boys, Ice-T, Blondie, Twisted Sister, Misfits, the Meatmen (get a d/l of 'Turbo Rock' song), AC/DC, Easy-E, Aerosmith, and of course, forget the bollocks, its the Sex Pistols! :P

Those long hours at the console, late at night, besides red bull, smokes, and snacks, you needed music to keep going.. 8O

So besides the need to hack, we also listen to the same tunes, huh..

DNR
You got some good bands up there (Suicidal Tendencies and Judas Preist pwn). But I don't particularly care for U2 or Chillie Peppers and like some gloom and doom for when I'm pissed off, but doom is flat out entertaining (SLAYER!!!). Kid Rock... He lost it at Cocky. It had a couple good songs, but he went far into country wih it. Not my bag.
You are wrong, f*cked and over rated. I think I'm gonna be sick and it's your fault.

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

yeah, Slayer is nice...I don't listen to them very often (it's a little hard to focus with it :lol: ) but I have the (imo) best records of them: Reign in Blood and Seasons in the Abyss.... :)

Psychopathic-Midget
On the way to fame!
On the way to fame!

Classic albums. I have their entire discography, including one they releaed a couple weeks ago called Christ Illusion. It has 10 tracks and let me tell you they are straight up nukes. Supremacist and Cult particularly. 8)

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

more

Post by DNR »

The Exploited is good for pent-up rage or exam crunch time, "Daily News", "God F*** the Queen", "Army Life". I tried Slipknot, but the vocals and instruments are better on the "And You Still Suck" Album by the Meatmen. I like the mean and crazy vocals on their songs like "Crippled Children suck", and "Camel Jockeys Suck", "Whats this shit called love?". "War of the superbikes" is also a classic.

Suicidal Tendacies was my early stuff, along with Black Flag, Minor Threat, and the Sex Pistols. I don't think you can be punk, and not like the Sex Pistols. The lyrics can be simulating if you use them correctly, it has to pump you up, to make you rebel against what ever is keeping you down. Its about questioning authority and doing something about it.
Circle Jerks also has some fun lyrics and a decent party beat. "Wonderful", "Killing for Jesus", and my favorite angry tune "15 Minutes".

I got into punk rock thanks to the cool punks that saw me as a smart kid, but a loner. I started hanging out with the local bands at 15, drank my first beer down in detroit, sitting on a curb, watching traffic go by on Dearborn Ave before a $5 show. If it wasn't for punk music I don't know what my personality would be like now..Punks not dead.

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

ilkjester

Post by ilkjester »

I listen to alot of different music. I don't really discriminate. But I would have to say my favorite is the kottonmouth kings. And lil wyte has some good songs. My favorite genre is rap though.