I need help with web designing

All about creating websites!
pseudo_opcode
cyber messiah
cyber messiah

I need help with web designing

Post by pseudo_opcode »

Hi everyone!!! :D

I dont know whether this is the correct place to post this??

Ok so recently i was working on my project, and my friend who was supposed to design the website has dissappeared from earth!! After waiting for too many days i think we should leave him alone. So i need a new one.
I m creating a new site, and i havent decided yet whether its gonna be a commercial one or not, anyway right now what i have is a domain name a webspace and a webpage which says the site is under construction

so right now what i have decided is that the sight is security related and here's the preview of its content:-

*ISP security
*security of DNS server
*vulnerabilities and patch management
*data leaks, sinkholes etc
*intrusion detection and prevention
*email gateways and stuff
*security of wireless networks
*digital forensics
*XSS, SQL injections, javascript injections
*cookie stealing and poisoning
*exploiting with SSI
*DoS and dDoS
*Viruses(its not virii), trojans and other malicious code
*HTTP request smuggling and response splitting
*And a special detailed section for software exploiting(how to find, writing exploits, writing your own security tools)

And not to forget our favourites, assembly and shellcoding!!!
And its not going to be just a brief intro on what is it, but complete explanation of all the topics listed above including internet routing right from the IP prefix registration,ASN etc.

So now you must have an idea of what its going to be like, i want a very good web designer, newbies are welcome, the most important thing is that we should have a great learning experience.

Incase the sight is commercial then the designer would be assigned the post of website admin and would be given partenership to the total earnings.
So if any one of you is interested plz let me know, so that we can discuss it further.

d10b
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

why not...

Post by d10b »

why not just add all that information to this already very popular website? :)
``The true voyage of discovery lies not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes``

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

right, d10b! :lol:
but on the other side we even encourage our users to build their own sites, it's a good opportunity to learn... :)
I really can't help much pseudo_opcode, simply because of a total lack of time, but at least I can give some advice for the beginning....
never store viruses, trojans, rootkits or stuff like that in your webspace, not too long ago (was before you joined I think) suck-o was on webspace too and after about a year I found the site down and all access was blocked. to make it short: I was almost sued by the hosting service because of "distributing viruses". you really need a own server to store such files to stay out of trouble.
but well, you're a regular and active user of suck-o, would be ok for me if you link to some of the suck-o files...at least a little help I could give you at the start... :wink:

pseudo_opcode
cyber messiah
cyber messiah

Re: why not...

Post by pseudo_opcode »

d10b wrote:why not just add all that information to this already very popular website? :)
well its gonna be a different thing, mainly security related. plus we will be doing some security audits kinda things from automated scripts or something like that, right now i need a webdesigner :(

and b_b thanks for your help!! i appreciate that!!! actually i have hosted many sites before, this is not my first one :) , i have even hosted it on my own server, so actually i need a web designer so that i can concentrate on the content, and if required i will recommend your site for downloads, would not just link them.

maboroshi
Dr. Mab
Dr. Mab

hmm

Post by maboroshi »

Sounds interesting I would be willing to help with a little of the site I could make it so its simple to update and database driven once you have a design made you like (that is if you want the layout consistent throughout the site)

I would even be willing to host it on my server if needed (free of charge)

I got lots of time within the next 3 months as Im not starting school till then it will give me something to do instead of play video games :)

Let me know if ya want my help

You can PM me if you do ;)

pseudo_opcode
cyber messiah
cyber messiah

Post by pseudo_opcode »

Thanks Mab!! Actually i have finally decided to do this myself, so now i only need the logo..lol