scenario express creation software

Stuff that don´t fit in the other categories.
Kirk
suck-o enforcer
suck-o enforcer

scenario express creation software

Post by Kirk »

I am looking for some software that would help me create training scenarios just like comptias A+ scenario express. anyone know of anything?

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Re: scenario express creation software

Post by bad_brain »

hmmm....the only software of that kind I know is WebGoat, it's not in context with A+ but take a look:
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Categor ... at_Project" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:wink:

Kirk
suck-o enforcer
suck-o enforcer

Post by Kirk »

That looks like it has the scenarios already created and it want you to hack it. Im looking for software that will help me create the scenarios themselves.

On my team we troubleshoot Lotus Notes A LOT and some tickets go to desk side because people are unfamiliar with the application. I want to create a training package similar to how comptia created their scenario express cd for learning A+.

floodhound2
∑lectronic counselor
∑lectronic counselor

Post by floodhound2 »

What about power point? Are you looking for a flow chart type of thing how about visio. nice to see you back kirk.
₣£ΘΘĐĦΘŮŇĐ

Kirk
suck-o enforcer
suck-o enforcer

Post by Kirk »

I have considered power point. I would be able to do it with hotspots. but it wouldnt be as fluid as i am picturing in my head. I was hoping there was some kind of cool software that would help me design it. I need it to be interactive just like comptias scenario express. I would love to know how they made theirs.

I dont know what visio is so ill look at it now.

Thanks floody, its nice to be back.

maboroshi
Dr. Mab
Dr. Mab

Post by maboroshi »

There is a few out there I believe, but I can't recommend any. I looked for open source ones but it didn't look like any where available. Google Scenario Building Software or equivalent to find some different ones

*cheers

Maboroshi