bluetooth / cell hacking

No explicit questions like "how do I hack xxx.com" please!
Kirk
suck-o enforcer
suck-o enforcer

bluetooth / cell hacking

Post by Kirk »

Im looking for some links on how to hack both bluetooth and cell phones. if you guys know of any sites or applications or etc please link me.

Kirk

PS. wasnt someone making some kind of bluetooth gun last time i was around, say a year ago or so?

maboroshi
Dr. Mab
Dr. Mab

Re: bluetooth / cell hacking

Post by maboroshi »

Yes that was me! I got pretty far into it just never completed.

As for my personal toolset on Bluetooth hacking, I don't have one but I did find a site with a bunch of tools and there descriptions :D

Code: Select all

http://www.tanasi.it/1130-must-have-bluetooth-hacking-tools.html

floodhound2
∑lectronic counselor
∑lectronic counselor

Post by floodhound2 »

I would start here http://cache.national.com/ds/LM/LMX9838.pdf

You would be surprised how many phones use this device. I personally have a few 100 pieces laying here and use this device often.
₣£ΘΘĐĦΘŮŇĐ

Kirk
suck-o enforcer
suck-o enforcer

Post by Kirk »

Ummm... floodhound..... what? i looked at that .pdf. im more confused now. LOL im not an electrical engineer like you. LOL break it down into stupid for me.

I have all the tools mentioned by mabs. I installed backtrack 5 along side my Ubuntu and windows 7 on my laptop. BT5 has a bunch of tools. I am going to best buy now to look at the bluetooth receivers there. see what i will need.

anyways, this topic will get continued here in a few days as i try and have questions.

Kirk
suck-o enforcer
suck-o enforcer

Post by Kirk »

so i got a rocketfish bluetooth dongle. http://www.rocketfishproducts.com/produ ... rtTab=open Now i need to install the drivers on my backtrack machine. Im googling it but cant find them. any help guys?

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

is the adapter recognized? go to System->Preferences->Bluetooth and see if it shows up there... :wink:

Kirk
suck-o enforcer
suck-o enforcer

Post by Kirk »

in my ubuntu i can see the device. but in my backtrack i dont even have the bluetooth option. so when i go to sysem>preferences i dont have the bluetooth there.

Kirk
suck-o enforcer
suck-o enforcer

Post by Kirk »

so i have my backtrack 5 seeing my device. can do a hcitool dev and it finds it. i can also do a scan hcitool scan and i can pick up my cell phone if i make it discoverable.
so i'm on google looking around for good tutorials, good videos, etc. if you guys can link me to something interesting that would be great.

kirk

**EDIT
I am finding information on how to hack phones that are in discoverable mode, but that defeats the purpose.

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

check this site, seems to be interesting:
http://www.bluesnarf.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:wink:

Kirk
suck-o enforcer
suck-o enforcer

Post by Kirk »

This is ridiculous!! I cant find anything of any substance on the web about hacking bluetooth.

floodhound2
∑lectronic counselor
∑lectronic counselor

Post by floodhound2 »

Ahh Kirk welcome to the cutting edge. My link was too technical? Try wiki blue tooth then learn it till it bleeds out of you like a young virgin woman. You have to know how blue tooth works before you can hack it right? The link I left contains priceless information.
₣£ΘΘĐĦΘŮŇĐ