My new site... suggestions plz

All about creating websites!
pseudo_opcode
cyber messiah
cyber messiah

My new site... suggestions plz

Post by pseudo_opcode »

Hey everyone!

Actually i m working on a new site, basically its security related site, and i m planning to set it up with etomite, joomla or something, so can anyone tell me where can i find some really nice templates for it since i m not gifted with the art of designing and i guess it would be ok if i make my site with CMS or shall i go for regular html pages and php scripts???
Suggestions please...

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

Well, it really depends on your own preference, but i do suggest you do use a template that doesn't just use images and tables, as you are setting your self up as a professional computer security website, you have to look like it. So CSS is the way to go. I also prefer html and PHP.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It works on my machine...

LaBlueGirl
Suckopithicus chickasaurus
Suckopithicus chickasaurus

Post by LaBlueGirl »

CMS would make it look good, but it would be like half a dozen other sites out there with a likely crappy service.

If you have the time, do it the old-fashioned way.
If not, then go for point-and-click.

A simple, clean design that has little to no problems is a worthy trade-off to a template, imho :)

I'd like to see this site whenever you are "done".

LBG
"Hey, Crash!
Ever tried walking with no legs?

It's real slow!"
~Crunch, Crash Bandicoot TTR

pseudo_opcode
cyber messiah
cyber messiah

Post by pseudo_opcode »

yeah finally i m doing it myself doing it in html and css :cry: (that was the last thing i wanted to do) now i know why my dad used to say that you have to do your work YOURSELF.... Well said dad, love ya.. :cry: