Binder Help please

No explicit questions like "how do I hack xxx.com" please!
Floodhound
forum buddy
forum buddy

Binder Help please

Post by Floodhound »

1) I have used many of the binders out there to simply place a .jpg and an .exe together. However once it is bound (compiled) the file remains [blah.exe] I want it to read [blah.jpg] I tried to change the .exe to .jpg after compile but the process will not function correctly. I have tried many other things as well and can’t seem to logically answer my fault.

2) If it is not possible to bind, change the extension, and run correctly can some one tell me where to find the .jpg icon, so I can just program this code and upon compile time I will change the icon to look like a .jpg and showing he picture as well.

*I am programming in VB6, but can change to assembly, c, if needed
*I tried all of the binders here in Suck-o

Thanks a million

₣£ΘΘĐĦΘŮŇĐ

pseudo_opcode
cyber messiah
cyber messiah

Post by pseudo_opcode »

*pseudo_opcode cries and says just finished taking screenshots for back orifice, will help you tommorow

floodhound2
∑lectronic counselor
∑lectronic counselor

thanks

Post by floodhound2 »

I don’t want to use back orifice I want to use my own custom code. I am no script kiddy just need to know if this can be applicable. I guess ill make my own binder. Thanks

₣£ΘΘĐĦΘŮŇĐ

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

you can find the system icons in shell32.dll, use this tool to extract them:
http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/iconsext.zip
:wink:

floodhound2
∑lectronic counselor
∑lectronic counselor

thank you

Post by floodhound2 »

This did the trick, thanks again bad_brain. This utility found the icon and I was able to implement it. My code/program is now hidden without the need of a binder. I just had to configure it to mock a picture viewer and I used the icon to make it look like a jpg.

Peace:

₣£ΘΘĐĦΘŮŇĐ

pseudo_opcode
cyber messiah
cyber messiah

Re: thanks

Post by pseudo_opcode »

floodhound2 wrote:I don’t want to use back orifice I want to use my own custom code. I am no script kiddy just need to know if this can be applicable. I guess ill make my own binder. Thanks

₣£ΘΘĐĦΘŮŇĐ
Good to hear that,

I guess you will also make your own trojan since you are not a skiddie,In that case you may use the CTaskKeyManager to hide it from task manager, this class is good if you are lazy like me...dll injections...lol

IcEmAn052

Post by IcEmAn052 »

Hmm that is strange, I use a binder that me and my friend created and is not detected by AV as a virus. It works for us because I bound A Trojan and A .jpg together and it read as a .jpg and was also a picture inside. So you if you need to Trojan or just simple bind an .exe to a .jpg but it is still reading as a .exe. Just put so many spaces in the .exe from the file name and put .jpg at the end of the file name not after the .exe. So in MSN Messenger and AIM and Sometimes IRC will see it as "File Transfer Pic.jpg...". Or just use a binder that works. :D

floodhound2
∑lectronic counselor
∑lectronic counselor

Yeah but no thanks

Post by floodhound2 »

Yeah I initially though of doing this to cut a corner and save time. However the file needed to be pro grade. It was visible on the desktop of an XP box I did it like this at first:

(blah.jpg .exe).

I did not like this so I just compiled it so that it was a jpg icon using bad_brains link. Now it is undetectable and RANDY!~!! Pay backs are a bitch !!!!

₣£ΘΘĐĦΘŮŇĐ

Nerdz
The Architect
The Architect
Location: #db_error in: select usr.location from sucko_member where usr.id=63;

Post by Nerdz »

* I see a lot of black hat these day * :roll:
Give a man a fish, you feed him for one day.
Learn a man to fish, you feed him for life.