Starting hacking huh?

For beginners, flames not allowed...(just by the staff :P)
Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Starting hacking huh?

Post by Gogeta70 »

Hey, don't think i'm a newb just because of my post count, i'm new to the site, not to hacking. Anyways, Just a bit of advice: all the people new to hacking or wanting to learn, usually want to hack hotmail, or websites because they want to start with "the easy stuff". How do you know hacking email or websites is easy? Because people say they do it all the time? Maybe they're lying? Anyways, just ask next time what you should start off with, i just started off with learning simple programming languages, then, reading tutorials on buffer overflows and exploits, then, i got into web programming, i learned web exploits and cross site scripting this way. Anyways, next time, think, don't just assume something is easy, ASK. That's all i've got to say.

Edit: don't think it took me years to learn all this, i'm only 15.

CommonStray
Forum Assassin
Forum Assassin

Post by CommonStray »

uhh....lol, im not sure why but posts like this make me chuckle, its soooo nice of someone to just out of the blue come and post an advice post on hacking and such things, i sooo remember when i wanted to start hacking, i wanted to learn to hack bank sites and the clerk of courts offices in my county, but oh if I only could hack my ex-girlfriedns hotmail account id be sooo 733T...haha

hey man....tip, not to be an asshole or anything, but you should post in the General Topics setion under "Introduce yourself" and let the ppl here at Suck-O know what your talking about, and where your coming from, because announcing some stuff like that just makes us older folk be like :? log his IP, traceroute and DFRST his ass, anyways glad to have you on the boards o mighty wise 15yr old...see ya around

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

:? Well, that was... less than friendly. But i put this in the 'Newbies' Section because it was advice to newbies, now if i wanted to 'Glorify' myself, then yes, i would have introduced myself, but i don't see that necessary. Now, you seem to judge me by my knowledge. You said "anyways glad to have you on the boards o mighty wise 15yr old...see ya around", Yeah, i may be 15, but i'm not fucking stupid, i've been using computers for about 7 years, got interested 3 - 4 years ago, i've been through the script kiddie stage, until i was hit with the reality that hacking was almost nothing like in the movies, programs don't do it all for you, however, since then, i've joined many forums, and helped many people, and done alot of reading, so i probably know more than you on some issues. Stop judging people's knowlege by their age.

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

Relax...both of you.... 8)
You´re right gogeta, age don´t matter, it´s the knowledge that counts.
But coming to a board and saying: "hey newbies, you´re stupid, be like me instead!" is the wrong way....show your skills by answering questions and pointing the ones with less experience into the right direction and you´ll surely get respect. :wink:

CommonStray
Forum Assassin
Forum Assassin

Post by CommonStray »

sorry kid, sometimes i talk crap after having 12 and a shot, my apologies sincerely, i was out of line to be so sarcastic and unfriendly to a new-comer to the boards :roll:

Welcome to Suck-O i hope you learn from people here, and i hope that people learn from you

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

Sorry, bad-brain, i'll do that. Also, no problem, CircuitB0mB.

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

good... :)
so: welcome to suck-o.com from me too... :wink:

mystikblaze
Infinite Haze
Infinite Haze

Post by mystikblaze »

bomb blew a circuit :lol: ...if you do it learn how to handle it man..like our banner says "mind over matter"... gogetta welcome to the boards

-most successful kid of the future-