PHP - voluntary coder needed for HvsP

Questions about programming languages and debugging
bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

PHP - voluntary coder needed for HvsP

Post by bad_brain »

k, here's the story:
as you know thuggy, me and some others have started a group named "hackers vs paedos" (the ones that volunteered in the other thread will be contacted as soon as the site is up).

I am monitoring a website at the moment and met a really nice guy there, he might join suck-o in a little after he has figured out some personal problems. he started to write a mass signup script for that site so we can create loads of fake accounts at once....he just had no time to finish it now.

maybe one you you will volunteer to finish the script, I would do it myself but I am a horrible PHP coder... :roll: :oops:
just to make it clear: by helping us out you simply help us in the way suck-o-teers help each other, and you will no be affiliated with the HvsP group at all if you don't want to. ;)

so here is the source code, props to Travis from travisys.com, check the readme file for all info:
fuze.tgz
(310.97 KiB) Downloaded 153 times

ayu
Staff
Staff

Re: PHP - voluntary coder needed for HvsP

Post by ayu »

PM me the site that needs to be flooded and I'll write a quick one in Perl (Don't want to check and finalize others codes at the moment ^^).
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Re: PHP - voluntary coder needed for HvsP

Post by bad_brain »

check PM cats... :wink: