Moved:wargame #2 argument (rare collectors item:b_b flames!)

...let us know what you think, free speech!
bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Moved:wargame #2 argument (rare collectors item:b_b flames!)

Post by bad_brain »

allright, here we go:

Scenario:
Poor little Alexis has had her peace web site hacked! It seems they simply replaced the page, so the damage should be undoable.... Just try to get the old index back!

(PS: there was a hint in the scenario)

same rules as for #1: send a PM to me or one of the staff members including the password which is displayed when you have successfully finished the challenge. (umm, best send it to me, some of the staff members are on vacation or are very buisy with their jobs or school at the moment :wink: )

thanks to gogeta70 for developing this scenario! :D

enter the wargame HERE.
Last edited by bad_brain on 13 Dec 2006, 08:23, edited 3 times in total.

pseudo_opcode
cyber messiah
cyber messiah

Post by pseudo_opcode »

where is it??? http://69.81.139.78:81/ still has wargame #1

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

oops...I've included the URL now... :lol:

I'll work on the wargame-site this weekend so all wargames can be reached from there... :wink:

floodhound2
∑lectronic counselor
∑lectronic counselor

nice

Post by floodhound2 »

What a relief! I love it when I am able to solve a mystery. This wargames is keeping me up late at night and busy at work. Thanks Suck-o Staff Challenge number 2 was a ton easer than wargames number 1 ( I still trying)

Bad_brain I sent you the answer to number 2

Peace :lol:

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

hehe...like I wrote you on PM, floodhound: you're not done with the wargame yet, the original index.php have to be restored (not only find it)....when a wargame is successfully finished a code is displayed, you have to send the code to me... 8)

floodhound2
∑lectronic counselor
∑lectronic counselor

Post by floodhound2 »

:oops:

I need more coffee

merchant_ofmenace

Post by merchant_ofmenace »

sounds to me like gogeta70 ripped the idea from www.hackthissite.org 's realistic 3 mission...

you can see it ...here:http://www.hackthissite.org/missions/realistic/

im pretty sure its copyrighted too...

peace and love
~mm

alien100
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by alien100 »

yep ur right its from hackthissite.org

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

I did, and i told people too. Except for the minor fact of this... i DIDN'T use any of the same names (short of peace poetry, but you can't copyright that, as it's not a name or title until you add "alexis's peace poetry") and i stole none of the code from the project, not even html. It's like with freebsd and unix... freebsd was made because people didn't want to pay $1,000 dollars out their ass for an operating system. They couldn't be sued because they stole nothing from AT&T while making the project. So knowing this, i broke no laws or copyrights.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It works on my machine...

alien100

Post by alien100 »

ok relax

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

I'm a bit uptight at the moment, have alot of stuff going on. I was just informing the guy, though.

CommonStray
Forum Assassin
Forum Assassin

Post by CommonStray »

merchant_ofmenace

who cares if its copyrighted - your going to sit there and tell me that your signed up to this security community as well as a visitor of hackthissite.org and youve never copied something that was copyrighted?

fuck give me one example of a "concept" being copyrighted? mabey the images are, or the names, even the code, but if Gogeta here didnt copy any of those things and merely used the concept he is in no wrong nor has he committed copyright infringement.

TheKingOfHearts

Post by TheKingOfHearts »

geez who cares its not like someone stole money or something its for a good cause and besides

gogeta70 is boss.

i really hate haters like that why you gotta hate appreciate...

both things are totally different...like totally...by ripped i assume totally ripped the names the images the this the that but its not like that its different

merchant_ofmenace

Post by merchant_ofmenace »

Circuit, go fuck yourself. I hate HTS, i was just trying to make sure that no one here got in any trouble. Everyone at HTS is a bitch. Just like everyone here is turning out. So you, sir, need to get your daddy's dick out of your ass and quit being a god damn mother fucking bitch all the fucking time.

You, sir, are a fucking retard.
~mm

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

[-X Agression never solved anything with a good outcome. CircuitB0mb is an administrator, and it is solely up to him to punish you. I however, will not. I am an old member of HTS myself, and have been with them since 2002. What you did in your previous post was accuse me of breaking a copyright law, and we were just trying to clear it up. Now, what you may or may not realize, is that aiming vitriol at anyone over the internet is pointless... what can you do? Gonna make him cry from a few words? Anyway, my conclusion is this:

If you have both a problem with HTS and Suck-o, then we're not the problem, you are. This is your 2nd chance.