Introduce yourself!

Introduce yourself here....
bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post by bad_brain »

oh noooo....another swede! 8O :lol:
just kidding, our staff member cats is from sweden too....welcome to suck-o! :)

boy666m

Post by boy666m »

bad_brain wrote:oh noooo....another swede! 8O :lol:
just kidding, our staff member cats is from sweden too....welcome to suck-o! :)
Haha, thanks, I hope I'll enjoy the ride! :D

lilrofl
Siliconoclast
Siliconoclast

Post by lilrofl »

Welcome to Suck-O boy666m, hope you enjoy your stay :)
knuffeltjes voor mijn knuffel
[img]http://i911.photobucket.com/albums/ac320/stuphsack/Sig.jpg[/img]

isnadi

Post by isnadi »

i'm boy20cm from indonesia.

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

welcome to suck-o isnadi... :)

computathug
Administrator
Administrator

Post by computathug »

Welcome to suck-o, stick around, its more than a website, its a community :wink:
The devil can cite Scripture for his purpose.
-- William Shakespeare, "The Merchant of Venice"
https://tshirt-memes.com

Ochre

Post by Ochre »

Hei, :D
I am a dynamic figure. :P I have been known to design wallpapers for Microsoft and posters for Holly movies. I help translate Facebook into my mother tongue. I specialize in making ads for companies who employ my favourite actors as brand ambassadors. *thumb* \:D/ I manage time efficiently. :P :P
I woo people by designing sensuous display photos for their social network accounts. And I can cook noodles without boiling water. [-o< :P I answer questions in Biz Quizzes from my Class II poem book. O:) :P . I love transforming the handsome prince into the ugly toad with Red Bull wing :-k :mrgreen: . I write my own biography and ink my self-portrait so well that my friends think I am a Russian Mafia. :P
When I am bored, I love tormenting my innocently brother!! :twisted: On Fridays, I slick back my hair with oil and try to dress like the Godfather. :-s :P I have given people an identity by twisting their initials in weird ways. :D

I am an abstract artist, a concrete coder and a ruthless joker. :lol: :lol: Men, women and children swoon over my army camouflage cargoes and Oscar winning shorts. I take immense pleasure in making posters that frighten baby birds. :roll: :-$ I sleep twice a day. Or may be thrice... :-99

I wear gents watch and spray gents deo yet I am a girl. The laws of physics do not apply to me. I was imprisoned by NYPD for giving birth to the world’s wackiest CV. :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :mrgreen:
Years ago I attained Nirvana Level- II and updated the Tipitaka to include some hyperlinks to WikiLeaks. ](*,)

Okk...jokes apart ...Myself Digital Ochre...enjoying my 19years of life on Earth... :) and today is my first day over here in this site...my interests lies on both hacking and designing ..though my interest in designing is a notch higher than that in hacking :D .. I saw my fiancé being working in this site for long...he told me that this is a nice place to learn from :) that's why I joined so that i can help myself learning stuffs :D. Basically I am a freelance graphics and web designer and an Illustrator :)..

I don't Spit in your Drink...then why do you smoke in my Air?...

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

@Ochre: ... wow, that was quite the intro (╯'□')╯︵ ┻━┻

Welcome to suck-o!
Let all your dreams be fulfilled, etc etc, and so on.

Suck-o is a community for people with any kind of interest, although we specialize in the digital parts, which means anything from circuits to drawing with pen and paper (and then scanning it, or something ... I did say digital, ehem).

Hope to see you around, and join the IRC would you?
It's getting pretty empty in there these days : (

//c
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

ph0bYx
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by ph0bYx »

Wow, I haven't seen an introduction post quite as extensive and interesting in quite a while. I like you already :)
Welcome aboard!

P.S. Membership for the 'trusted members' group has to be earned first. It's nothing personal, we just don't give it away too easily. I will leave your request as pending, who knows maybe you'll prove yourself worthy ;)

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

I saw my fiancé being working in this site for long
nicknames, we want nicknames... 8) :lol:

great intro, and yes, feel free to hop in to IRC too. I got your request for joing the "trusted members" group, but as ph0 already said, only well know members get access there...so be patient.

oh, and welcome! :)

Ochre

Post by Ochre »

@cats
Ahoy! Even I wanna join IRC but my browser is giving some trouble in this regard i will soon solve and be there :)...

Ochre

Post by Ochre »

@ph0bYx

thank you... :)

Yes ofcourse I am ready to wait ...my work and action will fetch my wish I hope :)

Ochre

Post by Ochre »

@bad_brain

He is Broken Angel :)

Thank you and yes I am eager to join in IRC too...waiting for the browser problem to get solved asap and ya I will surely wait and let my work speak more than my wish to fulfill what i want as aforesaid..I will be basically learning more about hacking and spreading my knowledge on designing :)

ph0bYx
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by ph0bYx »

I haven't seen Broken Angel in a while. Send him my regards! ;)

And since you're new you probably didn't know this, but in the future try not to triple post :p

EDIT: You mentioned that you'd like to learn hacking. For sake of some old research of mine, what do mean when you say 'hacking' specifically?

Ochre

Post by Ochre »

@ph0bYx

No..actually I thought for the first time I am interacting with you all...so ...Ok I keep that in my mind.. ok I will do that...He has been busy with studies doesnt even pay me much time :P :P