school started

...let us know what you think, free speech!
ilkjester
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

school started

Post by ilkjester »

So yeah school started for me today. My schedule is 1st college cuisine, 2nd spanish 2a, 3rd geometry,4th intro to webdesign with frontpage, and 5th biology. I had to get a 4th and 5th today because they had me signed up for alternative education. Ive already taken a webdesign class and biology but there different teachers so i guess im taking them again there the only ones available. But im thinking of dropping them both and getting put into construction trades. So if i need help on anything would you guys mind helping me with school also. I actually did my homework tonight something i havent done in along time. probally 4th grade.

Nerdz
The Architect
The Architect
Location: #db_error in: select usr.location from sucko_member where usr.id=63;

Post by Nerdz »

I will surely help if I can :)
Give a man a fish, you feed him for one day.
Learn a man to fish, you feed him for life.

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

skools in

Post by DNR »

No electronics, robotics classes? Any Medical stuff? Not sure about the construction trades, but it could make you handy at building racks for U2/U4's. Chemistry? got to take it. Biology is ok, let me know if you need help, scan your assignment and upload it here :wink:

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

RavenousBlack
forum buddy
forum buddy

Post by RavenousBlack »

I started back a few weeks ago for my senior year. I've got:
1: AP Government/Politics
2: Webmastering
3: Algebra 3
4: AP German 4
5: Business Computer Information Systems
6: AP English 4
7: Early Release

I've got it pretty good, the only classes that I have homework for are my AP classes, and it's not too much of a hassle or anything. But my only problem is with my Webmastering and BCIS classes.

First of all, my webmastering class. Now, I didn't expect to go in that class and not hear a lot of redundant stuff that I already know, that was obviously bound to happen. I got in this class so that I could rush through the assignments and then just mess around with my own thing on the computer. But it's kind of hard to do that when we haven't even used the computers yet, and it's been 3 weeks. What have we been doing, you may ask. We've been reading chapters out of a book. Chapters that take a whole day to read because she makes every person read a paragraph in order, and they're chapters over things that could be explained in a quarter of the time. Then, she tells us, that when we start using HTML, we're not even going to use the computer, we're going to do it on paper first. WTF?? Is there even a point to that? For what reason do we need to write down HTML on paper? There's notepad on the computer! Not only can you see what your code is doing, but you get more of a feel for it by typing it. Plus, if she needs us to turn them in, we could print out the code, or even better, she could utilize her admin capabilities.

Next, in BCIS, another computer class I got just so I could screw around on the computer for a whole period. I don't really have a problem with this class because I usually get to do what I got in it to do since her assignments are things like, "Bold these lines in the document, then underline theses, then center these ones." But I just plain out don't like the teacher, there's just something about her treating us like we're in kindergarten, acting like she's got some kind of authority, actually taking the class seriously, for some reason she just drives me crazy.

Aber, Deutsch ist meine Lieblingsklasse. Wir haben Goethe letzte Woche gelesen. Mein Lehrer ist fantastisch.

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

RavenousBlack wrote: Aber, Deutsch ist meine Lieblingsklasse. Wir haben Goethe letzte Woche gelesen. Mein Lehrer ist fantastisch.
wow, real good man, it's even "new" german... :)

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

teachers

Post by DNR »

Raven,

Teacher #1 for Webmastering is a bad teacher. What teacher of computer science, especially for simple assed html stuff would have bookstudy for three weeks???

Teacher #2 knows less than you do, she is stuck going through the teacher's manual to lead the class. You can get a A+ easily in this class while skating :wink:

Learn to manipulate bad teachers into giving you the best grades.

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

RavenousBlack
forum buddy
forum buddy

Post by RavenousBlack »

Right, and the first one is crazy too. Today she sent two kids to the office. One for laughing because another kid was reading out of the book in a humorous way (not making fun of him, the kid was reading it that way for a couple of laughs), then the other kid she sent to the office for telling the first kid how to get to the office because he didn't know where it was.

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

I'm very good at fucking with teachers minds. Last school year, i actually made a teacher go insane, or something. At least, she's at some hospital now. Oh well, she sucked anyway.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It works on my machine...

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

school can be fun if the teachers are good, but of course some of them are real bastards. in the first 2 years of elementary school my teacher was like a concentration camp commander, this bitch enjoyed it to humiliate me in front of class (she even pulled my hair and slapped me) and when my parents went to the director of the school he said I'm a liar. after 2 years of pure hell I got a new teacher who really cared for the kids and school was real fun. BUT the old bitch wouldn't leave me alone, she was telling lies just to get me into trouble (she said I left school property in the pauses for example). one day I was just walking around in the school area in a pause when she crossed my way together with another teacher, she said "you left school property again, I'll report it to the director", I replied that this is a lie and she slapped me twice. this was the first time in my life my mind switched to berserk-mode, and little b_b (aged 9 years) attacked the bitch with everthing he got. I beated her, kicked her...it took 2 teachers to stop me.
and well, because "nobody have seen anything" except me attacking her I was labeled insane and they adviced my parents to send me to a "special school". but after some days one of the parents of a girl who was in my class showed up, his daughter have told him everything that happened. he was a lawyer with a lot of money, so nobody dared to call his daughter a liar as they did with me. man, this was the talk of the town and more and more kids told their parents what was REALLY going on on this school.
end of the story:
I was allowed to stay at the school (how nice :roll: )
the director said "sorry, we didn't knew" to my parents
the bitch still stayed as a teacher at the school.

and people wonder why I don't trust any form of authority... :lol:

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

infiltrate

Post by DNR »

I don't just go to school, I infiltrate it. :twisted:

The last college, I signed up to be a janitor at the school I was going to - just a few hours for a few bucks. Plus, the ability to obtain keys to the building. :twisted: They liked my resume so much, they fired two security guards and hired me to create the Campus Safety Dept. Now, I got keys and a badge :lol: In the teacher's lounge, they frequently discarded teacher edition manuals every semester, so I'd take them out of the trash. The copy room's trash was a gold mine. I could come in late at night and have access to any classroom with 32 computers, because I had the alarm security codes.

Now mind you, I never abused that authority (not much anyways)

I also became the Computer Science Lab rat, extra work, and little pay, but now I got keys to cabinets in the computer science room, hmm NICs and Motherboards even. I have to rebuild and run 32 computers for M$ Win 2k AS, and Novell 4.11 and later 5.0, routers, and consoles, create directories and assign rights. Of course you'd find ways to get advance notice and practise on upcoming class assignments. Teachers will give you good grades even if you don't do the class project, because they know you created the network for them. I was ten steps ahead of the class because of all that work, the class simply administered to the machines I had built. I was popular with the girls for being friendly to help. The guys hated me because I set the grading curve on exams too high.

Be more than a student, you have learned that you can be smarter than some teachers. A neo strives one day to be an elite, a student strives to be a teacher. If you hang out with teachers, you find the higher level of education you are seeking.

DNR
-

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

I've actually repaired teachers computers at school, last year the teacher let me take hers home and reinstall windows for her (she messed her computer up bad) and i brought it back the next day... lol. I've also helped the teachers repair their laptops too. I even take a laptop at school and do my work on it. Girls tend to like nerds these days... maybe it's because we're good at doing their homework or something... lol.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It works on my machine...

RavenousBlack
forum buddy
forum buddy

Post by RavenousBlack »

My favorite teacher's hard drive messed up the other day and the tech guys that work at the school didn't know what was wrong and after school I started up the computer and looked inside the case and guessed a bad cable which I switched out real quick and it worked perfect.