Dog The Bounty Hunter Aressted

...let us know what you think, free speech!
Chaos1986
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Dog The Bounty Hunter Aressted

Post by Chaos1986 »

Bounty hunter Duane ‘Dog’ Chapman arrested
Charges involve an alleged kidnapping three years ago
HONOLULU - TV reality star Duane "Dog" Chapman and two co-stars on his show were arrested early Thursday in Hawaii on charges of illegal detention and conspiracy in an alleged kidnapping three years ago in Mexico, U.S. Marshals said.

Chapman, 53, his son Leland Chapman, and associate Timothy Chapman were taken into custody in an operation involving 15 officers, said Mark Hanohano, U.S. Marshal for the district of Hawaii. They did not resist arrest, he said.

"All three were very compliant," Hanohano said. "It went down without incident."
Mona K. Wood, a publicist for the star of the popular A&E series "Dog the Bounty Hunter," said Chapman would be "vindicated."

"He arrests the bad guys — and he is definitely not one of them," she said.
The charges stem from Chapman's capture of Max Factor heir Andrew Luster on June 18, 2003 in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.

Chapman's capture of Luster, a serial rapist, catapulted the bounty hunter to fame and led to the reality series on the A&E channel.

The three are being held in custody in Honolulu, and bail has not been set. They will face an extradition hearing to Mexico under terms of treaties between the U.S. and Mexico, Credic said.

Charges have been pending against the three since local police in Mexico arrested them shortly after they roped in Luster. They posted bail but never returned to Puerto Vallarta for their court hearing on July 15, 2003.

A U.S. warrant for their arrest was signed by a federal judge in Honolulu on Sept. 13, 2006.

The three were to face a hearing later Thursday in federal court before U.S. Magistrate Judge Barry Kurren, Hanohano said. They were to be transported to a federal detention center at the Honolulu airport pending extradition.

"Dog the Bounty Hunter" is A&E's top-rated show. :twisted: :evil:

http://tinyurl.com/s22lz
If Man Made It Man Can Crack Or Hack It & If You Want To Be A True Hacker You Need To Keep Your Mind Open And Always Be Willing To Learn
[img]http://img384.imageshack.us/img384/9996/chaos19862ub.png[/img]

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

Again, for extra long url's please use tinyurl.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It works on my machine...

Psychopathic-Midget
On the way to fame!
On the way to fame!

Post by Psychopathic-Midget »

How... Ironic. :lol: :twisted:
You are wrong, f*cked and over rated. I think I'm gonna be sick and it's your fault.

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

man, this crappy headhunter-show is on TV here too and I have to say I really hate this guy, he's nothing but a publicity-hungry asshole. such "law&order"-shows are on TV here almost all day, and I'm pretty sure it's the same in other countries.
now what are these shows about? the message is: "poor people are bad, have fun seeing how they are sent into prison". I mean, what kind of people are presented in such shows? only underdogs which have not enough money to get a good lawyer and sue the shit out of the TV station for breaking their privacy. I hope "Dog" have to spend a lot of time in prison in the doggystyle position.. 8)

sternbildchen

Post by sternbildchen »

:P Poor Dog. Haha!

Psychopathic-Midget
On the way to fame!
On the way to fame!

Post by Psychopathic-Midget »

bad_brain wrote:man, this crappy headhunter-show is on TV here too and I have to say I really hate this guy, he's nothing but a publicity-hungry asshole. such "law&order"-shows are on TV here almost all day, and I'm pretty sure it's the same in other countries.
now what are these shows about? the message is: "poor people are bad, have fun seeing how they are sent into prison". I mean, what kind of people are presented in such shows? only underdogs which have not enough money to get a good lawyer and sue the shit out of the TV station for breaking their privacy. I hope "Dog" have to spend a lot of time in prison in the doggystyle position.. 8)
OUCH! :lol: Yea, I pretty much aggree with that. I hope his inmate has a pierced one. LOL
You are wrong, f*cked and over rated. I think I'm gonna be sick and it's your fault.