mIRC is it worth it?

No explicit questions like "how do I hack xxx.com" please!
floodhound2
∑lectronic counselor
∑lectronic counselor

mIRC is it worth it?

Post by floodhound2 »

I am not sure but I wanted to know if mirc is illegal - well using it for other things than chatting. I use to download apps, tutorials, some News and things off of mirc. Now I have no time and no desire to do so, however these things were useful for me when I was a noob programmer and in school. Here is where I was taught to reverse engineer programs and gained a strong knowledge of computers in general.

Is it a severe crime or just disrespectful to gain apps and things off of mIRC today?

Does mIRC still run today in this fashion?

I wanted to tell some of my co-workers how to gain almost anything thinkable off of mirc but not sure completely on the trends lately.

Also what are torrents and are they the same type of thing as mIRC?

Peace
₣£ΘΘĐĦΘŮŇĐ

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

Honestly, i don't think that mIRC is too bad, i just use it for chatting. But everyone is allowed their own opinion, so it's really up to you and your own morals and values. Anyway, torrents are basically "fingerprint" files, which you open with a torrent client, then it downloads the files listed in the .tor file (or whatever else) and downloads it from other people that are sharing the fully downloaded file (seeders) and people that are still downloading it but are ahead of you.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It works on my machine...