The Hotmail Hack...

No explicit questions like "how do I hack xxx.com" please!

Nerdz
The Architect
The Architect
Location: #db_error in: select usr.location from sucko_member where usr.id=63;

Post by Nerdz »

Yeah... but I think that you forgot something... People who come here to ask for to know how to hack hotmail don't want to read anything... they just want a simple guy application which you enter an email adress and it do all for you...

But you got nice link there:)

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

nerdzoncrack wrote:People who come here to ask for to know how to hack hotmail don't want to read anything...
suck-o.com must be a pretty disappointing place for those people, I really feel sorry for them... :lol:

W3Wolf

Post by W3Wolf »

bad_brain wrote:
nerdzoncrack wrote:People who come here to ask for to know how to hack hotmail don't want to read anything...
suck-o.com must be a pretty disappointing place for those people, I really feel sorry for them... :lol:
Lol, Bad_Brain, that's what makes this place so cool...among other things..but I think you get the idea :P
†.~~~Later All~~~.†
W3Wolf...yet another name of Necrix

befire

Post by befire »

hello everybody i'm new and i like to help i was a moderator for some hacking sites and a beta tester too.
about hacking hotmail there is so many ways to hack a victim ID not the hotmail server cause it impossible to hack HS.
to get a victim ID u most know ur victim (newbie,smart,advanced user etc) that help u to choose the way to hack him then u most be smart to let him give u his ID without knowing that (fake log screen,keylogers,remote keylogers etc) see so easy.

befire

boxofdeath

Post by boxofdeath »

Just be nice to the bastard for a while... invite him over for coffee... tell him you sent him an e-mail and use a keylogger. f*cK1n n00bs.