I need to Hack gmail and need your help

...let us know what you think, free speech!
floodhound2
∑lectronic counselor
∑lectronic counselor

I need to Hack gmail and need your help

Post by floodhound2 »

Ok I am kidding I just wanted to know or I was wondering if any of you have a gmail account. If so, can some take the time and invite me in so that I can have a gmail account as well. I would appreciate it tremendously. If any one can think of another idea on how to get a gmail account without the use of a cell phone I am down for ideas.

peace :P
₣£ΘΘĐĦΘŮŇĐ

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

Umm... why would you need to use a cell phone to get a gmail account? all a person has to do is send you an invite via email to your email address. PM me your email and i'll send you an invite.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It works on my machine...

floodhound2
∑lectronic counselor
∑lectronic counselor

thanks

Post by floodhound2 »

Hey thanks s million I sent you a PM. I am looking forward to checking out gmail.

peace
₣£ΘΘĐĦΘŮŇĐ

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

gmail has good configurations

Post by DNR »

I have been using gmail for a while now, and it works pretty good.
You can click on the 'more options' link next to the senders name and then click 'show original'. This will show you the full headers.

Check out Settings, it has a lot of features, vacation autoresponse, filters, signature, etc. I like gmail because it does not download images unless I choose to view it. Spam is controlled pretty well here, but don't use your email for websites or promotions.

I used to have ziplip.com but now its a pay service.

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.