Ip and Server host ip obtaining

For beginners, flames not allowed...(just by the staff :P)
Teakon

Ip and Server host ip obtaining

Post by Teakon »

Hi all :P i am new to the server . As you can see from my title i am a noob. Please can sumone teach me how to obtain a server host .i.p or just a server i.p lol sumthing like that . Sorry for my nooby waYS. :D

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

There are several ways to do this, but i usually go into cmd and type "Ping server.com" and it'll say something like "Pinging x.x.x.x with 32 bytes of data..."
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It works on my machine...

z3mwaz
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

Post by z3mwaz »

Ping-ing a host is a good way to get an IP but wont always work.
Some sites (i.e. microsoft) block the ping protocol (ICMP).
Also firewalls can block ICMP request, i have Zone Alarm and block mostly everything.
There are other ways though,
If the site is a registered site then do a whois search.
One good site I use is dnsstuff.com, but there are many others that are just as usefull.

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

good link z3mwaz.... :wink:
I use mostly centralops.net, the "domain dossier" function gives a lot of info....

z3mwaz
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

Post by z3mwaz »

Wow... :lol:
"domain dossier" on centralops.net is very nice.
It lets you complete multi-queries at one time

such as:
domain whois record
network whois record
DNS records
service scan
traceroute

the service scan is a mini port scanner for:
FTP - 21
SMTP - 25
HTTP - 80
POP3 - 110
IMAP - 143

it also give a colored map display of the location for the domain or IP address.

Very friendly and useful

Five Stares

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

webbased utilities

Post by DNR »

There are a few other sites like it. What is nice about these websites, is their IP shows up in the traceroute and port scan :twisted: That way you can recon a network or computer without revealing your IP - no use leaking your identity before a hack attack and getting blocked. I know if someone scanned my network, I'd block their IP right away. :wink:

BTW suck-o.com killed the centralops port scan :lol:

Toast, if you are reading this, centralops has a good email relay checker, try it.

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

Teakon

Post by Teakon »

Thx guys this has really been a help.

I also need help with understanding how to send a keylogger to another machine and get the info on my machine and how to properly use a trojan.
If u guys got any info i'd really appreciate it.

pseudo_opcode
cyber messiah
cyber messiah

Post by pseudo_opcode »

Teakon wrote:Thx guys this has really been a help.

I also need help with understanding how to send a keylogger to another machine and get the info on my machine and how to properly use a trojan.
If u guys got any info i'd really appreciate it.
hell yeah we got a lot of info.. just look around and most of your questions will be automatically answered

cheers!!!

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Re: webbased utilities

Post by bad_brain »

DNR wrote:BTW suck-o.com killed the centralops port scan :lol:

oops, I'm REALLY sorry.... :mrgreen:

takeudown

about keylogger

Post by takeudown »

Hey I'm a newb too ,, But I do know about keyloggers after spending over 600.00 bucks on diffrent ones, Ya I learned the hard way,And out of all of them the 2 that worked best for me is
#1 Sniperspy, I love it , its easy to use and you can send it by email. My sister works for a security company and she made a bet with me her computer would block it. So we tried I sent it to her work email and for a week after I told her it must not have worked I collected all her emails, And handed it to her about a week later, It works very well
Next is winspy, This one works and its cheap, But it was not til after I gave up on figuring out how to work it did I start recieving log files. I would like to know how to remote connect using a persons ip address, So if any of you have info on that please let me know, Hope this help you,

Teakon

Post by Teakon »

Ok but if i want to send a keylogger through email to sum1 and get the key strokes or passwords or wateva on my pc how would i do that , because i cant just send em and install file for a Keylogger in an email lol
So could u please help me out

sternbildchen
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by sternbildchen »

A friend or someone you don'T know?

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

repeat the question?

Post by DNR »

:roll:

ok, guys there are other threads on RAT, getting IPs, Keyloggers in the Suck-o forums. You have read them right?

Options to installing keyloggers;
1. physical access to the machine, disk install.
2. Remote access to the machine; via email, spoofed web link, Remote Access Tool (trojan) to upload it.

I guess you neos could consider the question as a part of your learning 'how to be a hacker'. The question; How do I get a keylogger on to this machine. The answer should be a unique, out-of-the-box thought, because no computer situation will be the same. If you can't hack 'how to get object A from point B to point C' an algebraic formula that results in a open-ended answer, you are not ready for the next level.

The path to that answer is studying how networks work, and how computers interact on a network.

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

Teakon

Post by Teakon »

So in order for me to upload a keylogger to someone elses pc i would have to send him a trojan via email or another method and then upload the Keylogger on his machine? Could you explain function and how to use guide for me plz .

d10b

Post by d10b »

z3mwaz wrote:Ping-ing a host is a good way to get an IP but wont always work.
Some sites (i.e. microsoft) block the ping protocol (ICMP).
Also firewalls can block ICMP request, i have Zone Alarm and block mostly everything.
There are other ways though,
If the site is a registered site then do a whois search.
One good site I use is dnsstuff.com, but there are many others that are just as usefull.
When you ping a doman you get the IP from name servers not from the actual location you're pinging. You might not get a reply but you will get the IP address. But who cares :)
``The true voyage of discovery lies not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes``