Anyone got.....

No explicit questions like "how do I hack xxx.com" please!
v8godfather

Anyone got.....

Post by v8godfather »

I was wondering if anyone had a virus that I could take to school and upload through a floppy or a cd and it would attack the whole server. :?:

Necrix
The Hacker Wolf
The Hacker Wolf

Post by Necrix »

*puts a trail of cookie crumbs to the Hall of Lame*

Follow the cookie crumbs, and read the rules.

Edit:
hehe..I figure cookies are more luring to kiddies.
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Chaos1986
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by Chaos1986 »

Nothing Personal Just Being A Friend But Read This.

3. No explicit questions, such as 'can someone hack www.somesite.com' or 'how do i hack www.blah.com', etc. We are not here to do work for you, but to help you on your way to learn how to do it yourself. Nor do we support the defacing, or hacking of websites.
Besides The School's Security Would Pick It Up So Fast And Trace It Back To You. :twisted: :evil:
Last edited by Chaos1986 on 22 Sep 2006, 11:43, edited 1 time in total.
If Man Made It Man Can Crack Or Hack It & If You Want To Be A True Hacker You Need To Keep Your Mind Open And Always Be Willing To Learn
[img]http://img384.imageshack.us/img384/9996/chaos19862ub.png[/img]

floodhound2
∑lectronic counselor
∑lectronic counselor

Post by floodhound2 »

LMAO ~ :lol:
₣£ΘΘĐĦΘŮŇĐ

n3rd
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by n3rd »

he just asked for A virus, A virus that attacks a server. he does not ask u to do it.

pseudo_opcode
cyber messiah
cyber messiah

Post by pseudo_opcode »

i think i agree with n3rd.. he didnt even mention the name of the school..lol

Necrix
The Hacker Wolf
The Hacker Wolf

Post by Necrix »

We still don't condone it.

n3rd
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by n3rd »

lol, care. ne ways u could be more friendly and point him in a direction where he can find actual virusses, and he can choose one he likes.

that would make him happy and he wont need to ask again.

d10b

Re: Anyone got.....

Post by d10b »

v8godfather wrote:I was wondering if anyone had a virus that I could take to school and upload through a floppy or a cd and it would attack the whole server. :?:
How 'bout you stick with kicking sprinklers and TPing ya lil' vandal.
``The true voyage of discovery lies not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes``

zigo
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

Post by zigo »

guys dont be so rude with him we were all nnewbs ....

for u v8godfather ,

well i suggest u to search on google but probably u will need to learn more about it cause it's not a put floppy and clik on a button call infect and it will work ... so i guess u will have to go in the hard way and learn bit by a bit if u need help to learn not to hack and deface and ... on how to find exploit or how to code .. tell me ill point u a tutorial...

and for the other guys well if u wanna answer somebody well in answer in respectfull way in the end if he keep on aksingon how to hack and how oto send virus well maybe me now we will know that he's just messin around anyways i dotn wanna go away from the topic subject ...

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

admin speaking

Post by DNR »

As an admin let me make my points,

1. We do have a Hall of Lame, and it is for very bad n00b posts. This was one, but it pokes fun at the post itself, not the person that wrote it. We were all once n00bs indeed..

2. Ethics prevented many of us from posting outright answers or tools to a stranger. Quality ethics are a part of the requirements for membership in the suck-o forum, I guess we are mostly white hat. Besides ethics, it just isn't smart to give a kid a destructive tool and the means to get in big trouble.

3. N3rd and zigo are also free to answer the way they did. Flames can be offensive, and I try to take the underdog view. As long as it is within the confines of the rules here. Sysadmins can flame, it is posted. Answers can be given away. Everyone should respect everyone's personality, but not tolerate hate and destructive things.

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

Necrix
The Hacker Wolf
The Hacker Wolf

Post by Necrix »

Yeah, true, I apologize.

Chaos has a point, though. The Admins at schools aren't as stupid as you might think, and there's a good chance you'll get caught. Besides, you wouldn't really achieve anything with it.

Chaos1986

Sorry

Post by Chaos1986 »

I Wasn't Trying To Be Rude Or Mean To v8godfather. I Was Just Trying To Help v8godfather. If I Was Rude Or Mean To v8godfather I Apologize. That Wasn't My Intention. I Just Didn't Want Him To Try It At School Get Caught And Then Get In Massive Amounts Of Trouble :twisted: :evil:
If Man Made It Man Can Crack Or Hack It & If You Want To Be A True Hacker You Need To Keep Your Mind Open And Always Be Willing To Learn
[img]http://img384.imageshack.us/img384/9996/chaos19862ub.png[/img]

n3rd
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by n3rd »

its save to say that that is not your responsibility.

I think he knows damn well that if he does that he is perfoming illegal activities.

z3mwaz
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

Post by z3mwaz »

Life Lesson here, so take my advice, maybe if just a little.

When i was 15 i was sent to Alternative Education Program (AEP) for some stupid yet funny pranks on the teachers.
Anyways,
One day in AEP i heard a few friends talkin about 2 very popular RATS, no names but most will know the 2 right off the top of their heads, and it made me curious.
I found an old Win 3.11 For Workgroups, a newer windows keyboard,
(U know the ones with a "Windows" key) :lol:
well the school ran Novell Netware and the students were limited to their access to programs, i.e. Internet Explorer.
One day i happen to hit the "Win" key and the Task Manger popped up...!!!! 8O ......???????? :twisted:
"Alright!!!" i thought to myself. I knew i way around their Parental Controls
"Internet Here I come"
So the next week or so i searched and searched for info on the internet about these 2 infamous programs.
Tuts, Guides, Downloads, a score of all the resources i needed.
With in the next 2 weeks i have set up every computer in AEP with the Password protected "Server" file. (25-35 computers, including teachers and AEP Admin) 8)
My friends and I had loads of fun messin with other students and teachers,

Then,
I was lookin around the network one day and found some Network drives, so i had the brite idea to install my server file. haHA...
Stupid me....
:roll:

Aparently the network admins were on to me by now and had installed a Small very very small camara in the classroom i was in.

The next day i was called into the office and told i was being Expelled from school for Damage to the Computer System...

What coud i say, "it wasnt me.." ok that would have never worked

i never got to go back to that school,
had to move to another city,
lost all myfriends, ect...ect...

Well as u can see, the out come of ur under-thought plans WILL get u into trouble.

So young v8godfather, my best advice is not to think to destory but to learn.
Take computer science couses offered at ur school if there are any, i.e. B.C.I.S.
Read books on HTML, JaveScript, CSS, Networking, Computers in General, and read the post on suck-o.
Read through old post and new ones, and if u got a Question than ask, but dont ask us to help u cause damage to ur school,
it could get others in trouble.
“Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity.”