the world guns

Our very own fight club!
Oppconsulting
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

the world guns

Post by Oppconsulting »

i dont get or like politics or current news but one thing is so stupid and nuts i just have to say something

all these sorry bleeding hearts crying gune controll

well one its our freedom in the constitution yes its meaning is debateable because it was war but theres still right to protec our familys and homes

next some dont like him me i do he has helped me many times and i think good points look up jim sacia yelling at congress and Chicago IL

like he said this country is looking for a warm fuzzi to make them feel better

instead of the real problem they blam guns

well its been talked about so much the stores are empty and backorders

plus again sorry but doomsday and zombie goofs teach from the day they can hold and shoot a gun then they run around with crazie idieas about life

to many to list the guy on the corner corrupt military to many sellers to list

its kid control it is teaching respesct honer integrigty self respect and all the others

it only takes one to make and start time one to mentor mold teach and encourege there ideas needs and all

if its one then why dont anyone with freetime be that one and another and so on think of the changes

its parents raising and just kid controll whos the biggest percent of all crime teens and 20s

its to much of a trend in this country throwing blame where it dont belong race creed or religion

i see people or morons act talk and dress propper i only se a great peson instead of butt crack and undies that only good for laughing your ass off as they try to run from the cops and fall on there face :-({|=
“As usual, there is a great woman behind every idiot.”
― John Lennon
“One thing you can't hide - is when you're crippled inside.”
― John Lennon

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Re: the world guns

Post by DNR »

I agree - it is harder to talk with kids and get to the root of the problems. It is too easy to blame inanimate objects - drugs, guns - for problems in society.

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

Oppconsulting

Re: the world guns

Post by Oppconsulting »

its cruel and sad to say but by teens there lost chosen there own path been influced and choose there path already

just look at the statistics who does most crim and shootings who crashes cars and kills people for stupid reasons

to many examples to much overload of info yet the choose inatimate objects instead of looking in the mirror

its to a point i dont do tv or internet much anymore the way the country treats us what they take from us and the out of hand crime and shootings everyday

they talk about buget cuts the put innoceny gov employees on the street but still spen billions on war toys and picking wars that could put us in the black for years yet they threatem my social security have taken all my state medical benifits away and more just so we can pick worthless wars over crap that shouldnt evan be done they could have had whats his name long ago its just ignorant goverment propaganda

:-$
“As usual, there is a great woman behind every idiot.”
― John Lennon
“One thing you can't hide - is when you're crippled inside.”
― John Lennon