Programming Community

Here you can show your site or search/offer jobs.
robbins
forum buddy
forum buddy

Programming Community

Post by robbins »

Hey,

i'm trying to keep this not-spam, but i figured i'd let you know about my site that has affiliated with Suck-O. Undug Net is a programming community at www.undug.net and www.undugprogramming.com . We were recently developed, and are growing slowly, with programming tutorials, general hacking/phreaking info, open source code area, freeware tools and downloads, code challenges *new*, and of course forums. We also have some off topic things, such as games, movies, a web proxy, and an anonymous emailer...

I know all of you enjoy Suck-O... as i am learning it is a nice community. If you get any time though, or are waiting for the newest posts... just check out the programming community at www.undug.net or www.undugprogramming.com. I'd really appreciate it if you help the community grow, as i help to contribute to the allready successful Suck-O.

Thank you to anyone that stops in and possibly hangs out in the forums with us.

z3mwaz
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

Post by z3mwaz »

one more member to join soon,
i do need to learn some programming
Thanks for the info
“Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity.”

robbins
forum buddy
forum buddy

Post by robbins »

sweet... we have a strong point in PHP and C++ so far, with a Python guy that checks in frequently and is pretty good... as for myself... mostly all web dev, but i'm learning alot from my members too.

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

I am a master of PHP. No one is above me :P
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It works on my machine...

z3mwaz
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

Post by z3mwaz »

If i need any help next week or whenever i start, i will be asking you a lot of questions about server and php

just to warn you ahead of time

Thanks for letting me know Admin
“Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity.”

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

Yeah, no problem. I'll be more than glad to help.

robbins
forum buddy
forum buddy

Post by robbins »

gogetta70... you should join my forums then, i mean i know this is your place, but just hang out there for programming, to keep you fresh. we've got our own php coder... actually, 2. check in, maybe hit up the coding challenges, we have a php one going on right now, a simple one at that. i think you'd help out the community alot of you came and hung out with us.

i'd appreciate it...

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

:P Consider me already there... which i have been since yesterday, but still. heheh.