Ju-Jutsu

Dragon whips his tail!
ayu
Staff
Staff

Ju-Jutsu

Post by ayu »

I have been training Ju-Jutsu and Judo on and off since I was 6, but I have finally decided that there simply isn't any time for that right now.
So as of this week I am going to stop training.

For anyone looking for some good workout but like to think and learn to defend yourself at the same time, I can recommend both Judo and JuJutsu.
But you need to be prepared to take hits, and "man up" (Yes, you too ladies).

Anyway here's a picture from a local square where I live, when my senseis where kicking each others ass to give the crowd a good show.

Unfortunately I can't seem to find any pictures where I am training, but I'll post them here if they turn up.
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Re: Ju-Jutsu

Post by bad_brain »

nice! :D
I did Wing Tsun for a while, but it became too time consuming because I was playing handball too at that time with training 3 times a week and matches almost every weekend (we were pretty good and became district champions once).
what is really good about that kind of sports is that you learn how to fall, which can help you a lot in other situations too (sports or non-sports).

I'm planning to get back into Krav Maga since a while already...if my days only would have 48 hours... :roll:

I hope you'll find a pic of you kicking ass... :lol: I'll post a pic of me playing handball in the "general fitness" board now.. :)

ph0bYx
Staff Member
Staff Member

Re: Ju-Jutsu

Post by ph0bYx »

Never been a big fan of martial arts, so I don't know much about those two arts but when I saw Krav Maga it was instant love. Wish I could train either that or the Russian Systema. Unfortunately, I have no time nor money for that now.

Yeah 48 hours sound pretty damn good! :)