You gotta help

For beginners, flames not allowed...(just by the staff :P)
Goose
On the way to fame!
On the way to fame!

You gotta help

Post by Goose »

Guys I gotta a toy I wanna avenge. I need some distance between me and the crime any tips? Annoynminity, would a internet cafe work? This guys has hurt one of my boys need to burn him bad.

n3rd
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by n3rd »

u should provide us with more info on what u are planning to do .

pseudo_opcode
cyber messiah
cyber messiah

Post by pseudo_opcode »

i guess he wants to hack someone to take revenge. and he's asking us how to do that crime and be anonymous.. for short he's asking how to perform crime.. but if that is the case, our ethics wont let us help him..

Goose
On the way to fame!
On the way to fame!

Clairification

Post by Goose »

dont know. I do not wish to offend anyone on the site by asking them to conspire with me, just "general" advice. I am a total virgin to hacking, and so i am prepared to dedicate time to learn the craft. As to what i want to do? If anyone can provide me with some tips as how best to avoid detection/remain hidden, track a person down etc. I would be grateful. ]

As a personal aside, what would some of the users on this site deem to be just punishment to a person?

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

This is cutting it very close to breaking the rules, but he's just asking about anonymity really. However, i won't help you. Lowering yourself down to that person's level, hurting them back for something they did, revenge, that makes you just as bad as them. Don't do it, just leave it be.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It works on my machine...