Problems with downloading

For beginners, flames not allowed...(just by the staff :P)
Goose
On the way to fame!
On the way to fame!

Problems with downloading

Post by Goose »

I tried to download som of ths tuff drom the download section, a lot of it has been ejected as it has viruses. Is this delibrate, or part of the program?

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

well, when you download a file from the trojan section for example your antivirus app will of course pick it up as malware.....but also some normal files are picked up by many antivirus scanners because they can be used for mailicous activities, Norton for example is giving warnings like "virusname:hacktool" then...
give me some filenames and I'll verify it... :wink:

toast
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by toast »

Hey Goose gotta question just for you-

If you are a law student, how come you cant spell or use proper grammar?

I dunno, you seem odd to me...

Toast

Goose
On the way to fame!
On the way to fame!

Post by Goose »

I am a little sloppy when I type, esp. since I am looking this stuff up in uni, and I am a little rushed with my timetable thats why. I am indeed a law student, i gope to join the PF department and hopefully god willing reach the grand status of Lord Advocate. I have joined this site in order to further develop my plans.

pseudo_opcode
cyber messiah
cyber messiah

Post by pseudo_opcode »

never knew lawyers also wanted to learn how to hack... :-99

floodhound2
∑lectronic counselor
∑lectronic counselor

Post by floodhound2 »

I am not supporting this character because I don’t know Goose; however my girlfriend is a law student taking her last class. She indeed loves to watch me hack and tweak systems. I teach her tricks about running software and networking in general. She does not break the law thankfully and spells thousands of times better than this Goose character so I don’t know it could swing either way.

Evil imposter or fake attorney I don’t care. P.S. Who runs antivirus software anyhow? This is the first thing I attack or disable when I want to write malice code. I find it just to be a program running that slows down my computer, and only that. Besides I never received a virus / Trojan other that intentionally downloaded and executing it myself. Man Anti-virus companies got the world paranoid…

PEACE
₣£ΘΘĐĦΘŮŇĐ

Goose
On the way to fame!
On the way to fame!

Post by Goose »

I can tkake a joke like most but I am getting a bit pissed with all these insults being aimed at me.

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

Calm down goose, some people are just questioning your motives. Start small around here, let people get to know you a bit better. Ask questions properly, and take your time with typing.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It works on my machine...

toast

Post by toast »

Ya, Goose -Im sorry if I hurt your feelings.
I didn't mean to be so blunt.

So sue me. (jk of course) :) Hahaha, that just cracked me up....

Toast

Goose
On the way to fame!
On the way to fame!

Post by Goose »

Well what the hell do you all want to know about my motives? Goddamn it, I'll do whatever the hell i goddamn well please!

n3rd
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by n3rd »

Goose, dont bother with personal attacks just ask the questions and we wil try to answer.

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

we're a whitehat community and simply want to make sure not to support people with malicious intentions. this is no personal offense against you, every new member which wants to be involved is kinda "checked" first.
simply show us you are really interested in those topics and you are willing to learn, people will of course support and respect you then...this will take a little time, so relax mate, nobody is offending you personally... :wink:

n3rd
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by n3rd »

im a dalmation hat XD

Badbrain I ve allways wondered, howcome we find lots of white societies but barely or none black..... or are they hiding from me :P

Goose
On the way to fame!
On the way to fame!

Post by Goose »

Bad_brain, okay. I apologise. why do I want to learn how to hack? The truth is I dont (per se). Want I DO want to do is to

1) identify viruses/trojans/any other threats, that may attempt to harm my machine and neutralise them or at least be able to avoid them.
2) Devleop my computing skills so as to be able to perform a decent and proper diagnosis of my machine, to identify and destroy any threats
3) To actively encourage, promote and advocate the dangers of internet threats as well as the importance of ensuring proper safety guards are used.

I DO NOT want to hack into bank accounts, destroy the Pentagon, join a terrorist cell or destroy the world.

The reason I was touchy before was I felt that people were not questioning my motives becuase I was new, but becuase I am a law student.

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

well goose, and that is the point which most beginners don't understand: nobody can teach another how to hack.
all we can do is to help at specific problems, but the basic understanding can only be learned autodidactical or in a school. of course we will point you into the right direction and answer specific questions to support you, but you also have to learn a lot by yourself.
I'm glad we figured this out now.... :wink:

n3rd, maybe sometimes people of this community do not really white stuff, but the point is not to involve others then, in such cases everybody is responsible for his own deeds. and the knowledge is in most cases the same anyway, it's only a question in which it is used. beeing a blackhat might be "cool" for a while, but the only thing you'll get in the end is some useless delusory fame.