Selling wordlists

Here you can show your site or search/offer jobs.
ayu
Staff
Staff

Selling wordlists

Post by ayu »

So I came to realize today that I have a LOT of wordlists and leaked databases.
I even have a lot of databases that has never seen daylight.

As some of you know I'm currently making new optimized wordlists that I intend to release to the public.
But I'm also thinking about making "premium" wordlists out of the passwords from the "not public" databases that I have, and maybe sell them for a realistic bitcoin price.
The premium lists would not specify what sites the data came from, but it would include a readme with the count of words, and the number of words NOT shared with the public lists.

What do you guys think?
Would this work?
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

l0ngb1t
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Re: Selling wordlists

Post by l0ngb1t »

with pre-computed hashes for faster cracking... yes it will be very interesting.
still cool without one.
There is an UNEQUAL amount of good and bad in most things, the trick is to work out the ratio and act accordingly. "The Jester"

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

l0ngb1t wrote:with pre-computed hashes for faster cracking... yes it will be very interesting.
still cool without one.

hmmm, well I don't think I will include rainbowtables with the lists since I very often crack salted hashes myself, which makes the rainbowtables a waste of time when downloading.
Besides the lists wont be that super huge so creating rainbowtables out of them wont take much time for whoever downloads them :)
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

if anyone needs rainbow tables simply send me 200 bucks....where the most of it is for the needed 4 TB HDD... :lol:

but yeah, go for it man! why not making some bucks with something you worked for, and it's also not even shady imo.

maboroshi
Dr. Mab
Dr. Mab

Post by maboroshi »

BB I will send you 200 bucks for the 4 terabyte drive possibly end of the month! Cats PM/Jab me a price. I am interested. :D

reparto

Post by reparto »

If you don't mind dealing with idiots, you could go over to a skid forum and sell them and you can be reasonably sure that people won't use them. As long as the marketing is sound and you take the necessary precautions (chargebacks etc.) you should be able to make a reasonable income.
Selling invisible pets:
Dogs - 0.5 Bitcoins
Cats - 0.7 Bitcoins
Unicorns - 10 Bitcoins
Chimpanzee - 2 Bitcoins

PM me if you are interested, will ship via priority airmail, will accept escrow services