Server for an Online Mobile Game

No explicit questions like "how do I hack xxx.com" please!
Broken Angel
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Server for an Online Mobile Game

Post by Broken Angel »

Well, I have been playing this game for more than a couple of years now. And this game also has a Website

http://parallelkingdom.com

Now what I was thinking and I know this is that they have a Different Server where their Website is hosted and a Different Server for letting us play the game...
They also have a Different Server for Computer Players... I wanted to know how do I find them servers.... for Educational Purposes only... :twisted: :twisted:
God Blessed Me With Forgiveness And I Forgive You With My Revenge...!

-Broken Angel

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Re: Server for an Online Mobile Game

Post by bad_brain »

good old netstat or TCPview will show you....simply run it when connected and check the IPs...;)

Broken Angel

Post by Broken Angel »

bad_brain wrote:good old netstat or TCPview will show you....simply run it when connected and check the IPs...;)

I believe that if you ask stupid questions then you really aren't stupid... By what you said B_B do you mean that I should run TCP View while running the game on the Mobile??? Also it's Android and iOS based... do we get TCP View for them too??? ](*,)

EDIT: Also I'm using iPad to play the said game...
God Blessed Me With Forgiveness And I Forgive You With My Revenge...!

-Broken Angel

Kirk
suck-o enforcer
suck-o enforcer

Post by Kirk »

you could connect it to your wireless and use wireshark on your computer to intercept the traffic and see where its going. i think TCPview does the same thing too.

i would imagine that the other servers are still part of the root domain. something like https://server1.parallelkingdom.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
i would bet anything there are a ton of apps to do this on the phone if you didnt want to run it on the computer.

**if you on android intercept-ng looks cool. seems they are using tools similar to the aircrack-ng suite on linux.

Kirk
suck-o enforcer
suck-o enforcer

Post by Kirk »

i was just thinking. if its a very large game they may have load balancing servers. its been a while since i messed with IBMs LB servers. you will want to see if they do have one or two. im not sure how the game is set up. while you are monitoring it see if the connection goes to one server first then if you get info from a different server. i think that is how you would tell. the LB server would send your connection to the server with the least connections. so your initial connection will be different from the one you get a reply from. would be confusing at first, getting a reply from a server you didnt know you connected to.

am i right in this guys?