Greetings CyberM8s

Introduce yourself here....
AuntieAbuse

Greetings CyberM8s

Post by AuntieAbuse »

At 50 years old although feeling 26 and acting 16 I have had a sheltered education in matters pertaining to the finer points of internet participation, hacking, security and other techno~jumble, missing out on computer and IT teachings at school due to classes not available back in the 'ye good ol' days' of national and international information ignorance (excepting our glorious and corrupt 'sheep media' and governmental~spin outlets of course)

"Nothing, not all the armies in the world can stop an idea whose time has come" Victor Hugo.

Fate has brought me here, to suck-o.com, or that's what I WILL believe, because NOW is the right time to learn and act in pursuit of the things that I hold most dear and pave the way for the revolution for a more considerate and sustainable peoples and future.

Child Protection is my paramount interest.
Equal Rights is my paramount interest.
Anti~All~Abuses including most isms (I've mentioned most as there will always be some bright spark that will come up with an ism that is an ism of LoVe or respect, like respectism for example) Animal and Environmental Abuse is my paramount interest.
Peace, LoVe and Happiness is my paramount interest.

I am here hoping to increase my wisdom to enable me to become more effective and efficient at fighting the real criminals, 'the untouchables', to virtually meet likeminded people and to generate friendships.

Where to begin when one wants and needs to become educated is at the mo a mystery. I fully welcome any queries, honourable friendships, directions, information etcetera and wish to find patient mentors to help 'Our Mutual PeaceFull Causes'

Bless you carers all.

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Re: Greetings CyberM8s

Post by bad_brain »

heya, what a nice introduction, welcome to suck-o! you're somehow connected to Ants (the guy, not the insects..^^), right? :)

maboroshi
Dr. Mab
Dr. Mab

Post by maboroshi »

Welcome to Suck-o!

*cheers

Maboroshi

lilrofl
Siliconoclast
Siliconoclast

Post by lilrofl »

Nice to meet ya :) Welcome to Suck-o
knuffeltjes voor mijn knuffel
[img]http://i911.photobucket.com/albums/ac320/stuphsack/Sig.jpg[/img]

ph0bYx
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by ph0bYx »

Thank you for the proper introduction and welcome to only senior hacking website!

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

ph0bYx wrote:only senior hacking website!

:lol:

ph0bYx
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by ph0bYx »

I knew that would go out wrong haha. But it's an impressive fact :)

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

ph0bYx wrote:I knew that would go out wrong haha. But it's an impressive fact :)
Get of my lawn!
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"