Browser comparison

Stuff that don´t fit in the other categories.
Broken Angel
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Re: Browser comparison

Post by Broken Angel »

Have used Firefox till 2016 but then had to switch to Chrome because it eventually became laggy with me.

About JAVA and Applets, I still feel that IE, handles a lot of them better when compared with Chrome. I have to use DSC's in my day to day work and I only use IE for the same. Though I am using Wins 10 right now but it still works for me :P

Also Personally I am using Chrome for when I don't need to use those DCS's and Applets as such. Chrome though has as many processes as the tabs are open but I don't hate it much.

:mrgreen:
God Blessed Me With Forgiveness And I Forgive You With My Revenge...!

-Broken Angel

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

Java is dead anyway, like Flash, no halfway sane web developer is using it anymore, too many severe security issues, too slow, too much of a resource hog.

Broken Angel

Post by Broken Angel »

bad_brain wrote:Java is dead anyway, like Flash, no halfway sane web developer is using it anymore, too many severe security issues, too slow, too much of a resource hog.

Best to have someone from a 3rd World Country to tell you that Govts use it still ;) :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

-Broken Angel

z3r0aCc3Ss

Post by z3r0aCc3Ss »

Broken Angel wrote:
bad_brain wrote:Java is dead anyway, like Flash, no halfway sane web developer is using it anymore, too many severe security issues, too slow, too much of a resource hog.

Best to have someone from a 3rd World Country to tell you that Govts use it still ;) :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
I completely agree to b_b and your thoughts. 3rd world countries still use all the outdated technologies and methodologies because that is their bread and butter on which they're thriving for so long. But even in 3rd world countries, there is always 1% of the population which is using latest technology.
So, choose wisely.
Beta tester for major RATs, all kinds of stealers and keyloggers.
Learning NMAP

Broken Angel

Post by Broken Angel »

z3r0aCc3Ss wrote:
Broken Angel wrote:

I completely agree to b_b and your thoughts. 3rd world countries still use all the outdated technologies and methodologies because that is their bread and butter on which they're thriving for so long. But even in 3rd world countries, there is always 1% of the population which is using latest technology.
So, choose wisely.
At times we dont have the option to choose the latest when we can only have what we are served. ;) if you understand what I mean :p :twisted: :twisted:

-Broken Angel

z3r0aCc3Ss

Post by z3r0aCc3Ss »

Broken Angel wrote:
z3r0aCc3Ss wrote:
Broken Angel wrote: Best to have someone from a 3rd World Country to tell you that Govts use it still ;) :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
So, choose wisely.
At times we dont have the option to choose the latest when we can only have what we are served. ;) if you understand what I mean :p :twisted: :twisted:
Yes, absolutely :P
Beta tester for major RATs, all kinds of stealers and keyloggers.
Learning NMAP