Screen Shot 11-18-20 at 12.33 AM.PNG (100.13 KiB) Viewed 6716 times
Screen Shot 11-18-20 at 12.31 AM.PNG
Screen Shot 11-18-20 at 12.31 AM.PNG (215.79 KiB) Viewed 6716 times

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Re: FB....lol

Post by Gogeta70 »

Yeah... ugh. As much as I reject social media, I can't really point the blame at Facebook on this one.

Facebook and Twitter have both been getting their asses handed to them by the U.S. Senate and Congress over what people are posting on their platforms. It seems the children running the U.S. are pushing hard to police speech on the internet now, and since most of the American population sees no problem with documenting nearly every moment of their life on social media (the FBI and NSA thank you), Facebook and Twitter are the best way to control what information people are allowed to see. Even slightly more infuriating than that, is about half the population will gladly bend over and take Uncle Sam's star-spangled cock and then turn around and ask for another fucking. I am simply beside myself with the colossal level of stupidity that plagues this country.

My only hope is that Covid-19 will kill most of the morons and we can actually put someone with a brain in charge of shit for once, but that'd take a fucking miracle. If not for one very important responsibility, I would've already left this shit-stain of a country. I'd love to move to Germany or, y'know, like... Europe. At least from this side of the pond, many European countries seem to have more regard for their citizens.

So in short, fuck the American government. And also, fuck Facebook - we'd all be better off without it. Twitter: meh, whatever.

BTW, I think your post is freaking hilarious... "fascister" :lol:

Also, fun little side story:
When my mother was a kid, she actually spent several years in Germany - she actually still speaks it fluently. My grandfather was in the military and was stationed at one of the U.S. military bases there. I guess they stayed in a number of different places, but one of them was in Hüttingen. My grandparents had a lot of kids (no internet back then, had to pass the time somehow... :lol: ), so they wound up living in an old schoolhouse there in Hüttingen. As I was told, my grandfather had done such a nice job fixing up the schoolhouse while they lived there, that after they left, it became the city hall - and it still is to this day.

This was all told to me and I have no way to verify it for certain, but I also have no reason to disbelieve it either. I think it's a pretty cool story :)
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It works on my machine...

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

oh whoops xD.

I don't write that much on FB anymore so I can avoid the ban hammer.
Almost all my alt accounts have been banned though which sucks xF.
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

@ayu
your alt accounts were all banned? confess! :o

@gogeta
hüttlingen is like 1 hour away by car....never been there though... :) I have good childhood memories in context with the GIs, where I grew up was just down the road of a military station. originally a german one, after WW2 americans moved in. best was "day of the open doors" once a year, you could walk around freely in the barracks, GIs grilled burgers and sold them for very little money, once you could even do a quick flight as a passenger inside of one of these (no idea what the exact model was, we just called them "bananas"):

many people did not want to have anything to do with the GIs, but when me and my buddies spotted one sitting all alone at the local fests we always waved them over and had some beers together. we also visited mostly bars right next to the barracks, they always had the best pool tables...when fights started in such a bar usually the MP was there first. different than the german wussie police, who always stood around helplessly trying to de-escalate the MP just looked who is an american (you usually could already tell by the haircut) and then started to beat the crap out of them with their batons.... :lol:

when the GIs left the whole city went downhill, many stores had to close because of the missing customers, and the abandoned barracks were trashed quickly and became populated by junkies. around 10-15 years ago they flattened the whole area and built new houses there.

and hell yeah, that fake Mussolini quote is one of the funniest things I have seen in a while.... :lol: it's my 3rd FB account, got rid of the first one because I used my real name (DUH!!), abandoned the 2nd one because FB didn't wanted to believe my name is really "Mal Function" and demanded a copy of my ID card in order to unlock it. and I have the feeling the current account will not last too long anymore too... :lol:

main reason I am on there is a few people where it would be hard to stay in closer contact, but the censorship reached a North Korea level there lately, it's ridiculous. the other "offense" about a week ago was posting this music video:

reason is that the band (actually it's just one guy, Varg Vikernes) is a "bad person" and has controversial views.....on the other hand it's totally ok though to post music and videos of people on Epstein's flight list for example, also calling for violence against police and Trump supporters is obvioulsy covered by the FB T&C... :roll:
that's the german branch of the FB gestapo btw: https://correctiv.org/

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

bad_brain wrote:
18 Nov 2020, 15:33
@ayu
your alt accounts were all banned? confess! :o
Nothing super exciting. When I need to stalk people (pedos or whoever it is I'm chasing) I always use an alt account. Facebook fancy algos has a way of noticing that I'm not who I say I am :P.

ph0bYx
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by ph0bYx »

bad_brain wrote:
18 Nov 2020, 15:33
abandoned the 2nd one because FB didn't wanted to believe my name is really "Mal Function" and demanded a copy of my ID card in order to unlock it.
I'm curious if you photoshop'd the ID and edited the name if they would notice that the image has been tampered with or maybe they have access to the list of people that they can check against (which would be alarming).

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

@pho
I used a shooped ID once to verify at Paypal. when you hit a certain yearly transfer limit they request it to fight money laundering (so they say).
it wasn'a fully bogus ID, I only changed the expiry date because it was invalid since like 10 years already....for a while it was mandatory to provide fingerprints when getting/renewing your ID card, and that's not happening for me... :lol: some years later that law was canceled so I finally got a new one, now the government wants to make it mandatory again. :roll:

anyway, I think that shows they don't have something like an API to the authorities where they could verify the authentity of an ID, else my verification would have bounced....and if such an (highly illegal) API would exist all the big players like Google and FB would use it, surely also Paypal.
I also don't think that there's a room with 3 people inside Paypal HQ where 3 underpayed workers do nothing the whole day than to check if an ID card on a pic looks legit or not, I would bet it's a fully automated OCR thingy which only gets double checked manually if there is some kind of pattern mismatch.

computathug
Administrator
Administrator

Post by computathug »

ph0bYx wrote:
19 Nov 2020, 05:39
I'm curious if you photoshop'd the ID and edited the name if they would notice that the image has been tampered with or maybe they have access to the list of people that they can check against (which would be alarming).
My cousin did the same with a bill and a company registration cert for Amazon, no problems :wink:
The devil can cite Scripture for his purpose.
-- William Shakespeare, "The Merchant of Venice"
https://tshirt-memes.com

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

sweet, now I can add "cyberbully" to my CV... :lol:
Screen Shot 05-31-21 at 12.38 AM.PNG
Screen Shot 05-31-21 at 12.38 AM.PNG (207.62 KiB) Viewed 6251 times
Screen Shot 05-30-21 at 11.58 PM.PNG
Screen Shot 05-30-21 at 11.58 PM.PNG (88.86 KiB) Viewed 6251 times

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

I don't know german very well, but this seems to translate to:

Code: Select all

I am sure that you have a lot of contempt for others in general, didn't have to be emphasized.
You're so mean, bad_brain. Such a bully! :lol:

What the fuck is this world coming to? Just how stupid is this shit gonna get? *sigh* [-(

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

I played this one, so I blame video games... :o

real fun game btw.

and yes, your translation is correct! he tried the usual "you're a nazi because you have a different opinion" routine, and when I turned it against him his tears dripped onto the report button... :-({|=

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

That game looks pretty cool! And it's made by Rockstar (same fellas that make the Grand Theft Auto games) so I'd bet it's a pretty goo--
Murica wrote: We interrupt your regularly-scheduled forum post to bring you this important announcement:

Due to recent concerns regarding public safety, new laws are going into effect starting immediately. Any individual found to have mentioned, discussed, though about, or shared digital media that is directly or indirectly related to any "Grand Theft Auto" or "Bully" video game shall be guilty of a Class A Felony, punishable by up to ten (10) consecutive life sentences and a maximum fine of $28,360,669,000,000.00.

Additionally, in an effort to put forward more positive language and ensure your right to not be offended, the word "Law," including the plural form, shall henceforth be replaced with "Freedom Enhancement" or "Freedom Enhancements".

Lastly, we kindly remind you that any individual found to be in possession of an opinion that is not on the official list of approved opinions - curated by a team of highly-trained, expert Karens - shall be thoroughly fucked over prosecuted under the full extent of the Freedom Enhancement. Furthermore, any individual found to have formed their own opinions or thoughts will be given a permanent Social Offender status and will be required to inform all residents within a 10-mile radius of their residence that they are a "sexist, misogynistic, homophobic, transphobic, fascist, communist rectum."

We sincerely hope that every American will soon experience the positive effects of these new Freedom Enhancements. God bless America, and nobody else.
Uhm... I... forgot what I was talking about... 8-[

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

I suck at arguing and I'm super bad at confrontation, so I learned over the years to mostly keep my mouth shut if I don't think it's a fight being angry for more than a week :P. I do intend to take some classes in confrontation soon since I'm starting my business next week (more on that soon) :D.

Not on FB, but I actually got called a bitch the other day in the mall :lol:. Was picking up a huge order of computer parts for my boss before I quit the company, and a guy behind me in line started to haggle me and loudly saying "well I guess we'll never get out of here since this asshole is taking 30 minutes just to pick up her fucking order". So I loudly called him out on it and asked "If you can suggest a solution then please do so, I can't make the people in here work any faster. No? Then shut the fuck up". To which he then, a but quieter, proclaimed .. "....fucking bitch".

I'll admit, my heart was racing since he was twice my size, but felt good to blow of some steam :lol: