Increase Your Internet Presence

All about creating websites!
computathug
Administrator
Administrator

Increase Your Internet Presence

Post by computathug »

If you are running a business online then as much as some of us hate it an online presence is a must. There are many aspects to creating and improving your online presence and each platform we use has it's own benefits.

Each of these tutorials will have it's own section so you guys can follow on. All of these are built in WordPress and are projects we are about to start. We will be focusing on..
  • Ecommerce - A Print on Demand company Tshirt-Memes dot com (optimizing products). T-shirt Memes has around 2500 searches a month, i bought the domain about 18 months ago
  • Forum - Can we do Suck-o dot com B_B?? Optimizing Posts to get page one results (Structural Writing)
  • WP-Fast-Hosting dot com Me and B_B are just on with setting this up.
Each one will be different. The reason for this is structure. Google is changing and if you want your business on the front page then there are a lot of let's say 'rules/guidelines to follow. It is a lot of work but if you follow these guidelines from the beginning in the website development stage it will most certainly make things easier in the long run. These sections will cover..
  • Domain name
  • Hosting
  • Website Structure
  • SEO
  • Blog Writing
  • Landing Pages
  • Social Media
If you follow these guidelines and increase your online presence you will increase views/revenue/sales. We have had keywords such as customer loyalty and team leadership ranked number 1 in the US and the UK, other high ranked keywords too. Let me know if you think I have missed anything. I really hope I can help you guys your businesses/ideas.
The devil can cite Scripture for his purpose.
-- William Shakespeare, "The Merchant of Venice"
https://tshirt-memes.com

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Re: Increase Your Internet Presence

Post by bad_brain »

there will still be a main suck-o.com website, after the remake it will be much more simple though, and we'll use WP of course....so we will have lots of SEO possibilities there, while I don't see too many options with that if we make the forums the main site.... :-k any suggestions? :-k

computathug
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Increase Your Internet Presence

Post by computathug »

bad_brain wrote:
18 Nov 2020, 15:42
there will still be a main suck-o.com website, after the remake it will be much more simple though, and we'll use WP of course....so we will have lots of SEO possibilities there, while I don't see too many options with that if we make the forums the main site.... :-k any suggestions? :-k
Cool buddy, would still need access to both. Will then be able to set up a strategy. I will link the site to my reports over the next few days. *thumb*
The devil can cite Scripture for his purpose.
-- William Shakespeare, "The Merchant of Venice"
https://tshirt-memes.com