How time flies by... Hello again...

Introduce yourself here....
z3r0aCc3Ss
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

How time flies by... Hello again...

Post by z3r0aCc3Ss »

It's really amazing to see this website is still active, even though there's not much activity. I'm so happy,
I'm travelling right now, and I don't know how, but I remembered suck-o and thought of giving it a try, and VOILA...
I really miss those old days, especially from 2009 to 2011/12.

After almost ten years, I've moved away from hacking or scripting, but still interested ;) :D. What about you peeps?

How are you doing, guys? I hope all are doing good in life and in general.
Beta tester for major RATs, all kinds of stealers and keyloggers.
Learning NMAP

maboroshi
Dr. Mab
Dr. Mab

Re: How time flies by... Hello again...

Post by maboroshi »

Yep, not many of us to active any more but we are still around. :-)

Myself, I still write code, build websites and some times get paid doing those things (not often though). I mostly spend my days reading wuxia novels practicing/teaching budo, yoga, astrology and I also have a healing practice for alternative medicine.

All in all life is good *cheers :-)

Mabo

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

heya... :D

over all those years many of the old gang are connected otherwise, like on skype, xmpp or even FB....so yeah, the forums are not used that much anymore, and the next generation is more into stuff like tiktok or twitter and not that much into writing full posts on a board. :x

anyway, I am still working as IT consultant, finally got a foot in the door of corporate business....and now waiting fot that one big job where I never have to work again aferwards... :lol:
of course I still ride my bikes, and even if it's my job I am still into computers in my spare time too...but mostly server/hosting related stuff which I can use for business too.

if you want to connect outside s-o feel free to send me a PM! :D

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

Heeyyyoo! : D

I still check-in once in a while. I still work as a consultant these days, although I've started to slow down and considering what I want to do for the rest of my life. Haven't quite figured that bit out yet, but I'll get there : )
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"