Is it still worth it going Cryto?

Infos, Mining, Trading
Dr-Chambers
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Is it still worth it going Cryto?

Post by Dr-Chambers »

People have been telling me that it is pointless now, that it is soon going to crash.

Is this true? Is investing in crytocurrency still an effective way to making money?

ayu
Staff
Staff

Re: Is it still worth it going Cryto?

Post by ayu »

Absolutely no clue.
The hype is gone for now at least, but it's impossible to say if it's coming back or if it will be crashing.
I'm staying away from it at least.
Lost enough money on it already ;p
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

Dr-Chambers

Post by Dr-Chambers »

ayu wrote:Absolutely no clue.
The hype is gone for now at least, but it's impossible to say if it's coming back or if it will be crashing.
Wow, did you invest from the beginning or were you late to the party?

I'm hearing that people became millionaires early and cashed out.

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

Dr-Chambers wrote:
ayu wrote:Absolutely no clue.
Wow, did you invest from the beginning or were you late to the party?

I'm hearing that people became millionaires early and cashed out.
I invested early, got BTC worth ~200k USD, then lost it all when Mtgox crashed :)

deanalepa

Post by deanalepa »

Though it's been more than 3 years since your question, I still think crypto is worth investing in it. As for bitcoin, I'm not sure anybody will keep investing in it. IMO bitcoin has outlived itself, and it's a pity. Still, crypto is the future, and we have to accept this fact whether we want it or not. You know, if the guys from the moon bitcoins website are still mining, crypto is still alive. Btw, what do you think about NFT? Is it worth investing in it? I'm not sure if it's a reasonable thing in general. Anyway, I'd like to know what you think about it, guys. I'll be waiting for your replies.

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

deanalepa wrote:
16 Nov 2022, 13:28
Though it's been more than 3 years since your question, I still think crypto is worth investing in it. As for bitcoin, I'm not sure anybody will keep investing in it. IMO bitcoin has outlived itself, and it's a pity. Still, crypto is the future, and we have to accept this fact whether we want it or not. You know, if the guys from the moon bitcoins website are still mining, crypto is still alive. Btw, what do you think about NFT? Is it worth investing in it? I'm not sure if it's a reasonable thing in general. Anyway, I'd like to know what you think about it, guys. I'll be waiting for your replies.
Removed your link since you're a first poster. We're a bit sensitive about that here : ). Wounds from battles of the past.

I am personally still into Bitcoin and will continue to invest in it. Right now I'm having a break due to some financial challenges : P. The current economic situation in my country has made any investments close to impossible, which is a shame of course.