Yahoo chat mass IM

For beginners, flames not allowed...(just by the staff :P)
GhostShadow

Yahoo chat mass IM

Post by GhostShadow »

Is there a prog out there that collects users names in a room, or multiple rooms, then mass IM them?

Thanks.

GS

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

Sort of. There are things called booters, however those are lame and require no computer knowledge or hacking knowledge whatsoever to use, except for pointing and clicking, which is pretty easy to figure out.

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

Yeah, booters are not only lame, these crappy apps are often used to carry malicious code of any kind (PW stealing trojans for example) which are hard to find by virus scanners because most of these apps are UPX packed. So when your virus scanner reacts it can be already too late. And even if it´s a clean program it can damage your winsock by establishing too much simultaneaous connections at the same time, and most of these programs are lousy coded anyway.

GhostShadow

YahooBot 3.00

Post by GhostShadow »

Whats your opinion of YahooBot 3.00?

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

Ok, basically we're saying don't do it, it's not cool, and it only makes you a script kiddie, which is something that you don't wanna be. I used to be into yahoo and aim booters myself at one point, and alot of people on yahoo have programs that block multiple messages and other things which causes you to get booted from yahoo.

So i won't give you my opinion, i will tell you that if you want to do this, learn a programming language, and make a booter yourself.

GhostShadow

Post by GhostShadow »

One last question...this app RoYa 2.5.1 appears to allow you to program your own booter?!

Thanks for your advice...and I do agree with both of you.

-GS