wpa crack

No explicit questions like "how do I hack xxx.com" please!
tilo10
forum buddy
forum buddy

wpa crack

Post by tilo10 »

i have been tried to run this tool but i could not be able to, i use Tugzip to open it .please can somebody tell me how to run and make use of this tool [-o<

ayu
Staff
Staff

Re: wpa crack

Post by ayu »

1: What made you think that "Pending Submissions" was the right category for this? :S
2: What tool exactly? Is the thread name the exact name of the tool? Do you have a link?
3: Thread moved
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

lykos
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by lykos »

What operating system are you using?

~[Lykos]~

tilo10
forum buddy
forum buddy

Post by tilo10 »

am using Window Vista home base :-k

lykos

Post by lykos »

What is the compression format? is it a tar.gz ?

~[Lykos]~

tilo10
forum buddy
forum buddy

Post by tilo10 »

i use winzip, winrar, and Tugzip , the message that always come on is .There is no default application assigned to the file that you want to open. :-k

lilrofl
Siliconoclast
Siliconoclast

Post by lilrofl »

we understand that you cannot open the archive... but what format is the archive in?

Try 7zip, it opens everything.

If it's a tar.gz file, or a bz2 file then the program isn't a windows program most likely since those are Linux standards.
knuffeltjes voor mijn knuffel
[img]http://i911.photobucket.com/albums/ac320/stuphsack/Sig.jpg[/img]

tilo10
forum buddy
forum buddy

Post by tilo10 »

hi all, can somebody tell me what type of OS this can work on. =D>

lykos

Post by lykos »

This can work on linux or unix operating systems. I would suggest you check out backtrack-linux if you are interested in penetration testing. Backtrack has many wireless hacking tools pre installed in it.

Backtrack: http://www.backtrack-linux.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If your are not satisfied with the backtrack tools and you still want to install this specific tool you have to download the tar.gz file to your system. Then open up a command line and type in "tar xvzf filename" This should uncompress the file for you and put it in a folder. Next in terminal type "cd foldername" this will get you into the directory that you just uncompressed. If this is the tool im thinking there are 3 steps you have to do to get it installed. First in terminal type in "./config" if that doesnt work type in "./configure" Some stuff should scroll across the terminal as it checks if you have the proper system libraries. Next in terminal type "make" again this should scroll text across the screen. The final step will be to type in terminal "make install" after some scrolling text it should say installed.

if you have any questions about backtrack , linux or anything just ask or PM me i am more than willing to walk you through what you need.

Hope this helps:

~[Lykos]~