are these Vitamin good for the brain

...let us know what you think, free speech!
zak
On the way to fame!
On the way to fame!

are these Vitamin good for the brain

Post by zak »

are these vitamins good for the brain here is a picture.

nature made super b complex.

lykos
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Re: are these Vitamin good for the brain

Post by lykos »

Those are primarily used for converting food to energy. The Thiamine in them are used for energy as well. I haven't found anything saying that they are especially good for the brain. Look into some nootropics for that.

~[Lykos]~

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

forget taking extra vitamins, this is only something for people that have an extraordinary need like pregnant women or top athletes (and then only under the control of a doctor).
best is always a healthy and balanced diet...fruits, vegetables, etc.
artificial vitamins even can cause the opposite effect and can damage your health, remember the hype about the A C E combination as "super healthy for people that smoke and best to keep cancer away" some years ago? suddenly there were LOADS of ACE-drinks, etc. on the market, but in the end clinical trials have shown that people using such stuff had even a higher risk of getting cancer.

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

Best thing you can do is cut back on alcohol. exercise, and eat decent foods. Many people tend to over eat and eat shit.

I do take supplements sometimes, you just don't need it on a regular basis. If you are working long hours, missing sleep, eating poorly, stress, and physical work - then it does help.
If you are just a lazy, poor eater, no exercise, too much smoke and booze - vitamins won't help - you need a lifestyle change.

I tend to use whey protein drinks to replace meals I miss. I also do try some legal growth hormones - I do lots of heavy lifting and carrying for work, stress, lack of sleep.
This fights the bad hormones and replaces the good ones I deplete. I does make you a meaner motherfucker, but - FTW.

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

lonewolf

Post by lonewolf »

Ok I'll add a little to this a healthier diet will help.

But watch the foods that you eat a lot of the gm foods out there look great but have the same nutrition as a mushroom (0). If you can grow your own food from heirloom seeds do so. One they will reproduce year after year and two the nutritional value is there that is not in the newer gm foods. Grow your own livestock or find a local farmer that does not pump their animals full of growth hormones and antibiotics and purchase the animal from them.

I started an experiment about a two years ago. We raised our own livestock no growth hormones or other chemicals. Grew and canned our own food and we ate this for the past year. Severe allergies died down, our energy levels raised and general health of the family improved.

Also for shits and giggles If you get a chance purchase some fresh eggs from a local farmer and try them. Then try the ones that you purchase in the store, you will notice a big difference in the taste of the eggs. The eggs that you purchase at the store are around for a few weeks to a month old before they wind up on the shelf at the store for you to purchase.
It kind of makes you wonder what we have been eating doesn't it?

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

I am impressed lonewolf - I thought most people in the world (ie USA) have forgotten how food is obtained. When people forget how to grow their own food, fish, hunt, raise livestock, and even make money or barter for medicine (marijuana) - they become dependent on the crooked system put in place by gov and corporations. Remember, they don't want you to be independent. Those people will be easily incited by FUD - Fear, Uncertainty, and Despair - and believe they need more government assistance.

Interesting thing on the GH meats and produce, I am sure what was good for an easy crop (pesticides, herbicides, boosted nutrients, genetic mods, plant hormones) - was not the best for its consumer. They have to stop looking at their profits and look more into the long term results of these food modifications.

Check out the DVD - Food Inc.
Interesting how the Federal agencies that are supposed to watch the food - are staffed by high ranking members of the food corporations - the ones they are supposed to watch. Add - no cuts to US military spending, but they are cutting the Food, Drug Admin even more this year. genius.

Make sure you know where your farmer's markets are, where the farm areas are - you might need to go directly to the food source! Do be all polite and shit as they hate clueless city folk like yourself :lol:

Know what you eat, you might be eating yourself..

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

hpprinter100

Post by hpprinter100 »

on the topic of health....anyone here use an Air Purifier?

I got as the room i'm in has no way to open windows in it so it was getting all stuffy. Is much better with it. Also means computer does not get as dusty.

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

air purifier is worth its weight - clean air is getting to be hard to obtain - even indoor air can be worst than outside air.
I change out furance filters, vacum, and get fresh air - its like water and quality food - you need it.

You'll find you feel more comfortable in a clean air environment.

Thats why I love living in a server room, its the cleanest, coolest room in the building. (if its not, you got problems coming!)

DNR
-

Hiram

Post by Hiram »

A vitamin as a nutrient is required in tiny amounts by an organism. If it is not
obtained from diet; how do you keep track of the right amount?
Overdose causes certain effects or diseases!

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

And - in most cases just eating the right foods, right amounts, right time - is cheaper than all those vitamins and gyms. This is another FUD scam - get people to feel bad about their bad habits - and promise shortcuts to health by pills or fancy exercise toys.

All we have to do is live like normal human beings - uninfluenced by all this media info warfare to sell shit we don't need.

I believe most of the people in the USA eat too many calories, too much cheap fast food. We got probably the highest rate of obesity and diabetes in the world - we eat too much - is that proud? Not.

Grow and teach others to grow. Losers park 15 feet from the door of a gym.

DNR
-