Free Running and Parkour

Hobbies that have no own category (yet).
Raz0r
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

Free Running and Parkour

Post by Raz0r »

Hello everyone i was wondering if anyone does this sort of thing here please post back if you do and share your experiences with us.

So what is Parkour and free running ? Many people argue about this but basically they are:

Parkour = The art of motion,it helps you learn discipline and how your body works,not for showing off but usefull in understanding yourself and your capablilities.

Free Running = Similar to Parkour but its like doing your own thing ,following your own road,doing tricks for fun,showoff or what ever you do it for.

Where i can see download and get tuts for these two sports ummm... our great video collector YOUTUBE .

Is it dangerous both yes and no ,it will be dangerous for a person to watch a video and say "hey this is cool l am gonna try this" and he gets a serious or minor injury by trying it but if a person goes to the gym and practices these movements with an instructor or some-one before trying them out in the street he or she may have a significant less risk in getting themselves damaged.

So I am a free runner anywhere and everywhere is my playground there may be bullies (guards,policemen blah blah etc) they can't get to me if i run fast enough,I may not be here on suck-o because of exams,studying for exams,free running and learning python so see ya.
I can use all the shells,so now I can finally hear the ocean