Ivory Coast Milionaire

Fight back! So don't expect to find lame "fake login screens" or similar stuff here.
hpprinter100
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Ivory Coast Milionaire

Post by hpprinter100 »

First email contains this.

Code: Select all

My Dear,
My Compliment to you.
I am Ms. Tina Koutoua Tegro a Daughter to late Mr. and Mrs. Patrick Koutoua 
Tegro,  an Ivoirine National of Abidjan Cote d`Ivoire West Africa. In my 
country now  we have a political crises which have leading to a big war in my 
country right now and my father was killed two months ago.

I am right now search for a person to help me transfer the money 
(USD$5.000,000 00 dollars = 5million.dollars) left in a bank in Malaysia for me 
by my father.
I am contacting you to help me transfer this money to your country for 
investment with your help so that i can travel out from my country to safe my 
life and to meet you in your country to help me invest this money.
Please reply to my email for more information.
Thanks and God bless you
Yours sincerely
Ms. Tina Koutoua Tegro 
Please reply directly to my private hotmail address: ( tinategro@hotmail.com )
tinategro@hotmail.com

This is obv a fraud but i thought it might be fun to play along.

so i asked for more info and got this:

My  dear,
I`m thankful for your quick reply to my letter and i am telling you in this situation that I am relying on you for help and in a safety hand. please help me and remember that whatever you do to help me can never be in vain, you must be rewarded and God can never forsake you in times of need. Please i am sending you my passport identity first that you can know me as you can see that i am not in a comfortable position for a thorough communication, i am always getting scared of my life for dangers running all over here in my country this time which everybody are living in fears,

Please kindly send me your information for identification, your full name, office / home address , phone and your identity passport or whatever of your ID card that can identify you to me.  Immediately i have received this, I will forward to you the documents of deposit and can also contact the lawyer of my father in Malaysia whom my father told me is his international legal caretaker and witness during the time of deposit he made with the bank in Malaysia. I hope this lawyer can help in all legal advised for transferring this money to your possession for me and as soon as i have the opportunity for leaving, i will travel out from here for my life, I will move out of Cote d`Ivoire and can arrange for meeting you for i am afraid of staying here anymore as my father has passed from this ugly political leadership of no confidence.  Please i will always check my email as much as the network is available at the moment to reply you back because every net work are cut off due to this problem but i am lucky to have internet access to write you from here.
Yours Sincerely
Ms. Tina Koutoua Tegro
She even added a fake passport photo : " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I replied asking for her fathers death certificate. The scammer won't reply I think

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Re: Ivory Coast Milionaire

Post by bad_brain »

I wouldn't be so sure of that. I have seen a report on TV a little ago about that whole scammer scene, half of the country lives off that. a french lady that was scammed too specialized in hacking into scammer mail accounts and webspace, she showed that they have all kind of fake certificates stored there too.

keep us up to date man... :)

pseudo_opcode
cyber messiah
cyber messiah

Post by pseudo_opcode »

Hey, i know that chic, we used to go to the same scam school, she aced all her tests.. *thumb*

hpprinter100

Post by hpprinter100 »

Sir,

Thanks for your message request but you must know that I have no death certificate of my father now, you must know how my father is dead and because of this crises and war here,
i can not get the certificate now, but I have other documents of claim some documents as deposit slip with the bank in Malaysia, and the WILL of my father`s Testament made by my father when he is alive. i can assure of of this documents for now and i hope with the documents, i can instruct for the release of the money from the bank to your possession.
I will hope to hear from you to help me out.
Thanks and God bless you
Sincerely Yours
Ms. Tina
What shall I ask now?

skulldragon_001
On the way to fame!
On the way to fame!

Post by skulldragon_001 »

What the..?
Do you even understand that you are talking to a bot?

I get gazillions of this kind of spam every day at Y!Mail. They are all the same, either "we have chosen You/You have won $$$$, because we know you, but we still need Your info, because we don't know You." OR comes a similar message, like hpprinter100 got, asking for anything, but not Your info, and when you answer, doesn't matter at all what you reply, you will automatically get message about "thanks for reply", but then requiring you to give info about Yourself.

So, don't bother, it's just a bot, that just gathers info about suckers.

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

only the initial spam mails are automated ones, as soon as someone shows interest and becomes a potential victim they sit in their stinky internet cafes and take care of it personally.... :wink:

ask for copies of the bank docs... :twisted: