Urgent help

...let us know what you think, free speech!
Broken Angel
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Re: Urgent help

Post by Broken Angel »

Well to be very true if only someone can give me their online hours will be good and I don't think I will be in a position to pay untill I am done with the Workshop e.i. by Aug this year. More helpful will be ofcourse if anyone can provide me some good readings or ppt's like DNR sire just did, I went thru it and it really had some topics that interested me a lot and some of them were to the point on what I wanted.

Really this is the first time that I am asking for suck intense help and I really don't also know how to tacle these kinda situations when it's DNR sire talking to me in such a serious tone :? :? :?

I am stuck and really very confused. But yeah good reads might help me. If it's not your time that you can give me then just lend me some place/places where I can sit and read all the stuff and then post my queries in here.

I know I will be needing a working and testing environment and thus m posting that too since I have like 3 laptops at home and I want to make a safe practicing ground.

Hope I am not all over the place and that I am a bit clear in here than I am in my mind.
God Blessed Me With Forgiveness And I Forgive You With My Revenge...!

-Broken Angel

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

I think many would agree - we want you to give a real hacker presentation - not copy from these articles I posted AS EXAMPLES. These are topics and presentation How -to Ideas -
you will create your own power point presentation.

If you try to put on a presentation about things you have not done or little of - it can show.
You asked what the BEST thing to do - and I recommended an experienced person, a hacker with some skill, time invested, proven work done. You WANT to do the the exciting part - be the hacker in the spotlight, getting paid - you need skill, time invested, proven work done. I do admire your enthusiasm - I am trying to keep you from harming your reputation. Instead of thinking of yourself as the hacker, think of yourself as the organizer - you have succeeded in getting permission AND payment for 'hacking work', you need to hire the people for the task. Enlarge your territory.

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

Broken Angel

Post by Broken Angel »

Agreed on the part of making the presentations and going thru them live is the best that I can do and I got a solution for it too. The guys that I am having with me for this presentation are good and they have agreed to guide me in whatever way possible, will be shifting to their pace 10 days before hand so that at least I can get my hands full on what topics that I have to cover and abt the Organizer thing I shall definitely keep it in mind :D

Fanks sire really \:D/ I shall be bugging with more queries soon :D
God Blessed Me With Forgiveness And I Forgive You With My Revenge...!

-Broken Angel

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

*thumb*

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.