Challenge PIPA

...let us know what you think, free speech!
CommonStray
Forum Assassin
Forum Assassin

Challenge PIPA

Post by CommonStray »

Incoming Transmission from EFF.org:

The PROTECT IP Act (PIPA) is a threatening sequel to last year's COICA Internet censorship bill that would—like its predecessor—invite Internet security risks, threaten online speech, and hamper Internet innovation. Urge your members of Congress to reject this dangerous bill!

::End Transmission.....

........joining suck-o.com agent bbs

Agents of Suck-O.com located in the United States - TAKE ACTION!

Follow the internet www hyperlink: https://secure.eff.org/site/Advocacy?cm ... ion&id=487

Attn: Global Suck-O.com Agents

Get familiar with your local and national issues regarding similar topics. This kind of legislature is being pushed in order to limit, survey, and govern the world wide web as it is now. This is an immediate threat to the interests of humanity. This is a threat to the way you use the Internet and world wide web. Do what you can to kill this type of illegal government activity! If your country is currently looking to pass similar legislature, please leave correspondence in this thread with information regarding it.

::End Transmission...........

::Disconnected......

ph0bYx
Staff Member
Staff Member

Re: Challenge PIPA

Post by ph0bYx »

I've posted this on a eUS forum I'm a member of.

Spread the word!

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Re: Challenge PIPA

Post by DNR »

perhaps real hackers would do a service by preparing for this event.

I am near the canadian border. I should build a rig to re-connect the USA back on to the internet via wifi. A similar hacker friend on the canadian side can rig a hi-gain reciever as well. I could use old and donated boxes and test it, then just put it away.

It works for others -

Just how much traffic will it do? 2mbs? But floodie can do the same near Wa. Someone near mexico could set one up there.
---

also don't trash the old modems, perhaps we will switch over to analog signals again. We could also reconnect via CB radios - who wants to work on a card to transfer CB transmissions and convert them to digital again?

plans, so little time...

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.