I really like that guy.

Our very own fight club!
bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

I really like that guy.

Post by bad_brain »

finally a hacker with some proper ethics, at least imo he targets the right people:

http://th3j35t3r.wordpress.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

what you guys think?

ph0bYx
Staff Member
Staff Member

Re: I really like that guy.

Post by ph0bYx »

That's the guy who attacked Wikileaks, right?

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

yeah, and the al qaida site, and he also dislikes lulzsec and antisec.

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

yeah p4, you have to try again once in a while, the site was off for me too more than a day, I guess it's wordpress.com bitching about the traffic... :lol:

Lundis
Distorter of Reality
Distorter of Reality

Post by Lundis »

I can't say I'm too fond of anyone who attacks wikileaks... :roll:

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

well, he attacked wikileaks because of the publishing of data that endangered american soldiers, it is assumed he was/is a soldier himself....but that's of course just a rumor.
I had a discussion with CB about that some days ago, imo it wasn't ok to publish such information for wikileaks, simply because it didn't hit the anonymous people behind their desks that send people to war...it hit the small people that fight the wars for them.

but I can understand that the attack against wikileaks is polarizing.

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

Can'r really say that I like him, nor do I disslike him.
But I do believe that people like him are needed, to create a sort of balance.

It's good to have as many different perspectives as possible.
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

computathug
Administrator
Administrator

Post by computathug »

I want to agree with all sides on this one too. There are quite a lot of things i would like to see revealed to the public and there are so many things that definitely should not, the soldiers details being one of them. Hacking the UK census database and revealing it to the public, now that would have been quite interesting on my part. Now i know you guys wont probably agree with me on that but if it means they are scared of filling in another government form (of control) and makes them think twice about it then its one step further towards defending our own rights as human beings.

Me and my partner have both refused to fill in the census due to the reasons behind what it is used for. The fines are up to £2000 each which i will look forward to representing myself in court for if and when the time arises. Lockheed and Martin are the company (corporation) behind the UK census. I ask my self why would a american company be interested in the UK population?
If revealing this data would mean people would stop giving out their personal information without actually researching why they are giving their personal information out, no more harm could be done in comparison to the harm that information can cause then i dare say i thought they had the right to do it.

Do i agree with what they are doing??? Kind of, i wish they would hit more legitimate targets and reveal the people at the top who are the real driving force behind everyday events and not just random google dork exploitable websites etc.

So i also question who is this guy and what other motives he has. Couldn't he be just another ploy by the government for more hype, more propaganda, ready to defend the NWO!!!

Maybe there is a chance that the groups will continue to grow as more people realize just how manipulated we really are. The CIA, FBI, MI6, they all know this and they are finding it ever harder to defend against and harder to trace the offenders landing maybe just a handful of what really and potentially could be an army. Not all of these are kids either, this will only grow and grow and grow and now the only way the governments can have any hope of damage limitation is to play the game themselves.

Start of world war 5

It could even be 6 or 7 by now and some of these haven't been done on a bloody battlefield either. Now the wargames are going to really begin. Now this guy has been sent with a team to trace as many as he can of the members and make a blog about it and try and use peoples good nature and sincerity to get his backing. We have all seen this on reality TV. Get to the public's hearts and they might have a chance. Get them on board and they can build their own unfunded army (maybe it would be funded, who knows??) Maybe if the 'bad guys' brought out legitimate targets and revealed real hidden information thats been covered up, secret hidden agenda's, then them guys would probably be just as highly funded.

So why my conspiracy theory?

Are we not all here because we ask questions?

I actually looked at him as a bit of a vigilante at first and yeah i also admired him for his tactics. I also question the motive of this whole blog in the way words are used. NLP springs to mind :-k

Maybe im wrong maybe im right, the whole point is to question each and every possibility. Exciting times are ahead.

On an end note i will be visiting The Strand Court House in London on Tuesday and Wednesday as Julian Assange will be in court for his appeal pending extradition to Sweden. Over weekend i will work on a package to live stream the event and do a first ever live suck-o news broadcast. The footage is also going to be used for a tv channel and a few other sites but it will be here on suck-o that you will be able to hear and hopefully watch as the event unfolds. Me and b_b will have this all worked out before then *thumb*

Guess id like to finish on one last note. The general populace of the world are genuine caring people that want to live in peace. The rebellion in Egypt should have taught us all something. If we stand together in peace and stand as one then they have no more control.

Ahhhh im enjoying ranting once again \:D/
The devil can cite Scripture for his purpose.
-- William Shakespeare, "The Merchant of Venice"
https://tshirt-memes.com

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

Found an interesting link on Flashback (large Swedish forum for freedom of speech).

This link suggests that th3j35t3r is Swedish, although that would be typical since it came from a Swedish forum, but still interesting ^^

Code: Select all

http://pastebin.com/cE6sf2A6
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

Broken Angel
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by Broken Angel »

I too have heard of this guy and I like him. As Cats sir mentioned they are needed to make a balance and indeed they are...! :-$ :-({|=
God Blessed Me With Forgiveness And I Forgive You With My Revenge...!

-Broken Angel