I just got 'jumped'

...let us know what you think, free speech!
Necrix
The Hacker Wolf
The Hacker Wolf

Post by Necrix »

It depends on your location, Sternbilchen.

Well..they pretty much are everywhere. It depends on where you are, and when you are there if you see them or not. Basically, around here, they have roads that people know to stay off of at night.
(Hopkins St., Anne St., Deere St., etc. I'm just mentioning a few of them that are around where I live)
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

It's not really bad in my town, but i did have a lunatic neighber that set my house on fire 3 years ago. Fortunately, he's back in the jail he came out of. And yes, america is bad in some areas, living in smaller towns is better, less people makes less problems. In america, there's about 10,000 deaths per year. At least that's what some statistician said.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It works on my machine...

LaBlueGirl
Suckopithicus chickasaurus
Suckopithicus chickasaurus

New Orleans

Post by LaBlueGirl »

Is the murder capital, again.

We have places to stay away from.
Mary Poppins projects.
Lincolnshire.
Back of Ames.
4th street.
Parts of Algiers.
Westwego.

They imploded the Fisher housing projects about 2 years ago:)
And this is all the Westbank, not even the city of New Orleans you hear about on TV. (the city is a 5-10 min drive from where I used to live).
There are gangs, but most of our crime is territory-by-drugs related.

Here. This is from the past 3 days' news:

10:06 PM CDT on Friday, July 21, 2006

WWLTV.com

Three men were shot Friday evening on a busy neighborhood street in the West Carrollton area during an apparent drive-by-shooting.

08:21 AM CDT on Friday, July 21, 2006

WWLTV.com

An armed suspect fleeing from Jefferson Parish Sheriff’s deputies was involved in a three-car accident Friday morning in Marrero.

11:41 AM CDT on Friday, July 21, 2006

WWLTV.com

Jefferson Parish Sheriff’s deputies said a man died Thursday night after being shot in Waggaman. It was the 30th homicide in the parish this year, coming off the heels of a double murder and two retaliatory shootings in Marrero.

10:13 PM CDT on Thursday, July 20, 2006

WWLTV.com

New Orleans Police are searching for at least two suspects Thursday after a shooting on Jeannie Marie Place, near Paris Avenue.
"Hey, Crash!
Ever tried walking with no legs?

It's real slow!"
~Crunch, Crash Bandicoot TTR