A story id like to share with you that i found online

...let us know what you think, free speech!
computathug
Administrator
Administrator

A story id like to share with you that i found online

Post by computathug »

Code: Select all

PLAY THE GAME OR BECOME THE GAME
by Randy J. Albert on Thursday, June 23, 2011 at 4:25am

My phones quit working at the beginning of 2007 and by quit working I mean some federal agents were intentionally stopping my business calls from coming through. The evidence of this is overwhelming and there's just so much to it. From the year 2000 until 2007 I had found out a lot of information about organized crime and corruption on all levels in this area. About a month after they started blocking my calls I was told by a friend that I should call the Federal Communications Commission about my phones so I went home to look the number up. I got the number and dialed it, but the call wouldn't connect. After about a dozen attempts my other business phone started ringing and it was a customer that had been using my service since the very beginning. He told me he needed me to come by his house and he also said for me not to keep trying to call the FCC. I went to his place and he began telling me that I had learned too much about the way things work around here and a group of people was offering me a deal that involved having all the business I could do if I didn't make any allegations, threats, waves, or call the FCC about what was being done to my phones. He also said the District Attorney had a secret investigator on me and the way he said it made me believe he meant I could get knocked off. He said that corruption in the government was so bad that it was about to collapse everything and we talked for a good while about quite a few things. As soon as I left the calls, many of them anyway, started being dispatched by someone who knew where I was at any given moment. It was like that for two weeks and I just couldn't go along with it so I broke the deal. What has happened since the day I broke that deal is horrific and I'm very lucky I made it through all of it so far anyway.

After I broke the deal not to call the F.C.C., I had a bunch of Dodge four wheel drive pickups jacking with me one night while I had two people with me. I called a lawyer I know on his personal line and in my opinion he's the best in this area. I began telling him about this deal and describing what the vehicles were doing. He sounded scared and instructed me to go to the emergency room for protection. I said "Shouldn't we go to the police station" and he said "No go to the emergency room" then he hung up. A few days later two federal agents tried to intimidate me with a gun in the back of the warehouse of the local drug task force and I really thought they were going to kill me. I've contacted a bunch of lawyers with no luck and I think since my situation involves federal law enforcement it makes it all that much more difficult to find an attorney to even look into it.

Months went by and by mid 2007 my business was almost completely destroyed. I had already switched phone companies several times and at this time I was with Sprint. At the last of June 2007 a Sprint Nextel corporate executive from the Reston Virginia office gave me the case number 1463973 and told me to go to the police station to make a complaint about the phones. His name is Andre Sajaro and he only got a fast busy signal when he tried to call me just like so many others. I could only call him from a pay phone and it was really scary. I went to the police station to meet with two detectives and all of a sudden I was being placed into custody to be transported to a mental crisis unit in Clinton Oklahoma for a three day evaluation. What a crock that was and the corrupt state doctor there is a joke. Once I got out of there after three days I put a voice greeting on my phone that said I was suing the police for millions. A few minutes later I picked a guy up that began telling me he use to drive a cab in Chicago and I was going to have to go along with the people that run this town. As soon as he said that two vehicles with bullet holes in the tailgates passed us and stopped in front of my taxi on Main Street. I called the police station to report it and the dispatcher told me "Yes we know they won't hurt you" then she hung up. The vehicles moved and I followed one and he pulled in behind the police station. The phone crimes only got more bizarre after that and my calls to the news media were being intercepted and someone was trying to pretend to be reporters. Luckily a reporter at Chan. 5 in Oklahoma City broke out a news camera after I proved that to him, but they did nothing else that I'm aware of.

A little more time went by and a few months later I got knocked out in front of a bar by a reserve police officer that was also the top prison guard at the prison in Sayre. Before this huge guy knocked me out with one punch and started stomping me in the head he told me I was disrespecting the wrong people. I was hurt pretty bad and he got arrested for assault and public intoxication. It seemed like it was being swept under the rug by the police and it took three weeks to even get a police report. I left several messages with Scott Hines with Four in Your Corner at Chan. 4 in Oklahoma City and when he tried to return my call a few days later it went straight to voice mail. I tried to call him back, but my phones wouldn't work so I drove to the Holiday Inn to use their phone. A friend called and said he heard on the scanner I was about to be arrested. A few minutes later the head uniform police officer Bob Turner called and told me I needed to come to the police station. I went there and it was around ten at night. Three drug task force agents were in the court room with Bob and one of them told me I was about to get charged with conspiracy. Conspiracy to meet with Chan. 4?

I went to the local FBI after the incident at the police station with the task force agents and I almost got ran off the road by a guy that owns one of the local glass shops when I was on my way to meet with him. I pulled over to see what his problem was and instead of saying he was sorry, he pulled up next to me to ask me if I knew where to dump a load of hot asphalt. I went on and met with the local FBI field agent and that meeting was a joke. After that I had two phones with the same phone number for six months. I couldn't get it unhooked and about half the carriers calls went to one phone and the other half went to the other phone. They might have killed me if this bizarre mistake hadn't been made and it was even like this for almost two months on an At&t land line. The personal injury and mental anguish on this should be some massive law suits against a bunch of people. The land line received calls from other land lines and calls from about half the cell phone companies and the other half of the carriers calls still went to a cell phone with the same number. One of a kind situation that according to dozens of phone technicians can't happen in a million years, but it did. It also had a phone number attached to it that was being billed to the Department of Transportation in Oklahoma City and I can 100 percent prove the phone crimes. Even having our local UFO investigators phone number on an unregistered SIM card and I challenge anyone to find someone else that has had even a small fraction of the Twilight Zone style phone difficulties I've had.

The most convincing evidence of the involvement of the local FBI field agent Brad Thompson came after I was railroaded off to Northwest Behavioral Center in Fort Supply Oklahoma for too many government delusions and I was there in Oct. of 2007 for almost three weeks. This is the biggest psych ward in Oklahoma and I haven't added that story yet. My siblings ganged up on me since they didn't believe all this was happening and it's caused me to have no contact with any of the four of them. Soon I will put that on another facebook note called TOO MANY GOVERNMENT DELUSIONS and then add it to my blog along with the threats I received when Senator Tom Coburn's office opened up an investigation that lasted only three days. Anyway I was really ticked off when I got out of the big funny farm after that many days especially since DHS had placed our kids with my mother in law. I think that story will fascinate you and it's a wonder I didn't do something really crazy out of anger. Once I got out I began calling every Tom, Dick, and Harry about having two phones with the same phone number especially the FCC and FTC. A few days after I had been out I got a call from this local FBI agent and he was really irritated because I had just called the FBI in Oklahoma City. He told me we didn't need a taxi service here anymore and if I wanted to get my phones to work right I was going to have to go to the Texas Panhandle to get phone service, then he slammed the phone down. A few minutes later I was being pulled over by a bunch of local police officers. Luckily I made it to my moms house and these cops told her I was going back to the crisis unit at Red Rock in Clinton. Right before they handcuffed me I told them what the local fed just told me on the phone. The cop in charge told me I couldn't prove he said that and I told them I had recorded the conversation as I pointed to my phone. They said I was free to go and and it's a miracle I escaped that situation.

Now you see why it's so hard to summarize this story and I've barely scratched the surface so far. We all know there's two sides to every story, but I've yet to hear the other side to this one. I have a friend that told me four years ago that this mafia will eventually get me, but some how so far I've survived all their dirty deeds. They could order a hit and there's no way anyone could stop them with the exception of the Lord and he is in control of this. If they can't buy you off they will just run over you one way or another. This is the last story for this note (I think) and it's about what happened when I called the American Civil Liberties Union in Washington D.C. This was in January of 2009 and all I will say on this one is that I was stopped at gun point by over a half a dozen police officers just a short time after I placed that call. The full story is in my blog and I hope you will read it even though it's very poorly written and put together. How much is enough to prove something? I have documented these phone crimes on hundreds of hours of video and this is one bad mess. The people that did all this consider guys like me to be a waste basket and they like to throw their trash on people after they're done using them. BTW I have a clean criminal record and that's a miracle considering all I've been through. GOD BLESS YOU AND AMERICA!!! http://www.saveacab.blogspot.com/
There are plenty more people out in the world like tis and some that arent so lucky to be alive.

Up the revolution \:D/
The devil can cite Scripture for his purpose.
-- William Shakespeare, "The Merchant of Venice"
https://tshirt-memes.com

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Re: A story id like to share with you that i found online

Post by DNR »

maybe so, but this guy is a nut.

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
check the times and dates, he gets manic

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.