The world as we know it

...let us know what you think, free speech!
ph0bYx
Staff Member
Staff Member

Re: The world as we know it

Post by ph0bYx »

I love it when I see that there are like-minded people still out there. :)
Philanthropy is heavily underrated these days. You'd get laught at for saying something like you did.

"Why the fuck don't you care about money and cars and drugs like everyone else? Why the fuck would you care about some 20 kg kid dying from hunger every day in Africa, like that's a real country anyway. And it's not like you'll get anything back from that kid anyway, bad investment! Why the fuck would you care about the Middle East people, they're filthy and have big beards, they don't believe in our God so who cares that they going through hell and die everyday? And you live in the States so why the fuck would you care about Japan? They attacked Pearl Harbor, it's payback time!" etc.
Why I chose Pearl Harbor is because of this: http://lolpics.se/pics/16495.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"Why is there so much hate in the world I do not understand. We humans are not that different after all." - my thoughts exactly.

@video: you nailed it with this one. Very few understand the massiveness of Linkin Park's last album. They're true artists.

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

funny certain subject matter was mentioned in this thread.

I do feel guilty - maybe I sold out.

If the masses want drugs, I make money giving it to them.
Playing by the rules, working the '9 to 5' got me nothing but hardship. So now I follow a different set of rules.
Its a race against time - who will go down first - my country, or me?

People don't want to be saved, they don't know what it means.
[youtube][/youtube]
DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

lyrics to "you ought to die"

You ought to die,
and the reasons why:
One thousand starving nations from U.S. intervention,
and your pathetic lies.
When I was 16 years older,
Your greed woke me up and your mind made me sober.
You hide behind religion,
but your morality is based on money and division.

You are the governing power...
Your ethics get weaker as you grow stronger by the hour.
You are so fucked and greedy,
you make your money by exploiting and/or killing off the needy.
One thousand starving nations yield to your destruction,
and we don't know cause you have media control.
We are a mindless mass, can't think for ourselves
but when we do, your heads are gonna roll (around).

When I was 14 years made,
the lies I believed about this country's foreign aid;
I was an ignorant youth,
but it didn't take long for me to figure out the truth.
18 years and 8 months in October,
I often try to numb myself but you still keep me sober.
You build an army base, your foreign aids a roust,
you say you're sending food, as it rots in a warehouse...

enjoy!

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

well, the problem is that not the people that want peace are in power....simply because you can't get into a powerful position by being a nice and peaceful person. if you are one the violent assholes will use their dirty tricks to keep you down.
peaceful rebellions can work, as Gandhi has shown, and as the fall of the Berlin wall has shown, but for this people have to stay together...and risk their lives, because they understand that freedom for all is worth more than their own life. but people in the western world became cowards, people don't dare to risk their jobs, so how you expect them to risk even their lives. so they deny reality and the chance for a peaceful change until the boiling point is reached, and then things will explode.

I also have the feeling we are about to face a great turning point in history, simply because civilization has reached the end of the road, either it will end in total annihilation or it will be the beginning of something great. but I think it's sadly too late for the peaceful way, because the system of oppressors will not end by kindly ask it to leave.

computathug
Administrator
Administrator

Post by computathug »

*Edited*
I really really am sorry to say this but times of economic crisis are beyond help or at least for the time being. We actually need the dollar to crash to give any of us any chance of a future, not just for us but for our children. People should stop watching the national news of their country as it is all manipulated and holds firm only to the governments and the other corrupt media moguls that control it.

Why do i say the dollar should collapse? The dollar is the only currency that oil is available to be purchased with, if the NWO/NATO/USA/UK keep invading countries and for the rights only to the oil and the poppy fields. Secret Services already control around 90% of the heroin trade around the globe. The debts are that unbelievable that creating mass fear and and wars is their only way to try and control the problems, raise the taxes and rape in the worlds resources that are in other countries they have or had no control over. If it collapses it sets president for ours to go then the rest too. Once more we will then have to look at other options, we will be allowed to have free trade at which at the moment we dont.

We still need not worry, as long as we are free within ourselves then the energy will keep rising. We have more of a purpose on earth than we know :)

Politics and religions rule the world!! Not for long, people want freedom. Its about time we had the real transcripts available from the bible and i am sure many other books have been manipulated along the way.

Fuck the system and fuck the people who run it. We the real people should be allowed to live our lives as we wish, not have to pay taxes upon taxes. They give everyone hope then create a mass hysteria of poverty.

Any way, keep smiling, slowly people are realising they have nothing to lose, there is nothing harder to defeat than people with nothing to lose ;)

End of Rant
The devil can cite Scripture for his purpose.
-- William Shakespeare, "The Merchant of Venice"
https://tshirt-memes.com

computathug
Administrator
Administrator

Post by computathug »

DNR wrote:funny certain subject matter was mentioned in this thread.

I do feel guilty - maybe I sold out.

If the masses want drugs, I make money giving it to them.
Playing by the rules, working the '9 to 5' got me nothing but hardship. So now I follow a different set of rules.
Its a race against time - who will go down first - my country, or me?

People don't want to be saved, they don't know what it means.

DNR
Why feel guilty brother, do you feel that cannabis is a drug???? Its a herb
Do you know why cannabis can't be taxed itself? How can you tax something that grows naturally;)
In the bible it calls herbs medicines, is it wrong to treat the cause of an illness rather than sell out to the pharmaceutical companies who only sell drugs to treat the symptoms and not the cause. Illness pays, healthy people don't!

Keep up the good work and you keep providing medicines that cure buddy.

Check out a video called run from the cure, you will find it amazing *thumb*
The devil can cite Scripture for his purpose.
-- William Shakespeare, "The Merchant of Venice"
https://tshirt-memes.com