Anonymous

Our very own fight club!
lykos
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Anonymous

Post by lykos »

So what does everybody here think about the hacker group anonymous? Good ?, Bad? , Somewhere in between ?

~[Lykos]~

ayu
Staff
Staff

Re: Anonymous

Post by ayu »

Children with weapons.

Somehow I like that people are showing the governments of the world that they wont accept what some of them are doing.
But at the same time it kind of feels like the riots in England.
Most of them don't really care about the cause, they just want to fuck shit up and feel cool.

But I don't like "th3j3st3er" either for that matter.
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

lykos

Post by lykos »

Children with weapons.
I absolutely agree with you. I liked some of the things that they did in the past but now that they have attacked major payment companies and have now put out a message saying that they are taking down facebook i just think that they are doing it to fuck shit up like you said.

~[Lykos]~

computathug
Administrator
Administrator

Post by computathug »

The message that was sent out to facebook is not from Anonymous but from someone to be declaring they are part of the movement. Some of their messages are sent out to protect some corporations like schools for instance. Someone declaring they were part of Anonymous aimed a project at a school in which there was a big reaction from the main speakers for the group that this is not what they are standing for, they are standing for freedom of information.

The same thing is happening with the threats towards facebook. Also the governments are very apt at trying to infiltrate and cause more mayhem than what is intended and to stir it up more for their own benefits. The people that are paying the large amounts of donations want this to come out. Why would they shut down the few ways that people are still able to express themselves on.

Once they use these tools against us then it maybe a different story but until then its still the link between the awakened and the unawakened people of the world.
The devil can cite Scripture for his purpose.
-- William Shakespeare, "The Merchant of Venice"
https://tshirt-memes.com

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

there seemed to be some kind of "leadership changes" and they drifted a lot into the lulzsec direction, which was completely stupid and they surely lost a lot of respect because of that.
but well, now that lulzsec has pretty much went the way all megalomaniac skiddies go it might have opened their eyes and they finally use their resources for something useful (again).....the facebook plan sounds good for me to be honest, I am curious if it will happen.

computathug
Administrator
Administrator

Post by computathug »

yeah this is where some of them wern't picking the targets but just using google to find random targets with no reason behind the attack at all. Hence came the skiddie remarks and then hence came the 50 day spree they talked about.

As Facebook is now the largest corporation on the internet that stores all our information and then sells the information and with all its spying features installed and being installed it would be interesting to see where this goes too. Im glad there is a simple way and means to download all my data before November the 5th :lol:

Here is something else that tickles me
This cracked me up, no im not on just on about the post but while we are on the subject, i wonder how many people actually screenshot every post they make to compare it at later times?? Secondly look at this image
If Anon are against corporations then why do they add google ads adversising corporations...oh and look, they are even advertising facebook.

If enough people send out enough messages then anonymously this might get accomplished but the question is, who is trying to use the Anonymous name for their own benefit and not for the benefit of the people. The people i know that are in the movement ( for a revolution not anonymous ) including some big bands who refuse to take on a contract by the big companies and they also to refuse to have any affiliation with google ads for the fact it is going against everything they are standing for.
The devil can cite Scripture for his purpose.
-- William Shakespeare, "The Merchant of Venice"
https://tshirt-memes.com