Suck-o V3 priority list

Announcements and for questions/problems..
ayu
Staff
Staff

Suck-o V3 priority list

Post by ayu »

Time is passing fast, and I am going to make a first draft suggestion for Suck-o V3.
Nothing is decided yet of course, but I like to plan far ahead and play around with all the possibilities.

Anyway so the first step is to find out which parts of the current site that people find useful.

So, below is a list of different features on Suck-o.
Pick as many as you wanted and put them in a priority list, 1 being the most useful feature.
If there is a feature that you never use, or don't want in the future, then don't include it in your list.
Also, I will not include all features of the site here for various reasons.

This is not a "new features" thread, so don't add new features that don't exist in this list
  • News
    Forum
    Web Links
    Media Gallery
    Blogs
    Downloads
    Wiki
    Youtube channel
If you have any questions about the list then feel free to add.
Also, if there is a feature that you think we have absolutely missed in the list, then you are allowed to point that out (but don't add it in your own list).
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

lonewolf
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Re: Suck-o V3 priority list

Post by lonewolf »

Forum
News
Web Links
Media Gallery
Blogs
Downloads
Wiki
Youtube channel

I used your list and and made a small change. I think some of the features in the list will become more important as time progresses.

computathug
Administrator
Administrator

Post by computathug »

I am in total agreeance with all these except youtube.

Over the last few months i have witnessed there manipulation reducing the amount of hits and removing video's for no apparent reason.

I do suggest using something like blip tv where we can customise the player to suck-o.tv or similar, for an example check here
Yes the other movies on there are on youtube but they will soon be downloaded and replaced with blip.

Just a thought
The devil can cite Scripture for his purpose.
-- William Shakespeare, "The Merchant of Venice"
https://tshirt-memes.com

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

computathug wrote: Just a thought
Good thought ;)
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

lonewolf

Post by lonewolf »

I thought that the site is interesting. I also agree with you and I do see things vanishing from u-tube lately.

computathug
Administrator
Administrator

Post by computathug »

Thank you Lonewolf. The site is something i am working on for a client with other members from here. There is still a lot of work to be done as you can see but yes the site is very interesting. It is also on sky tv and free sat in the UK and aims to provide an alternative view rather than what we see in the main stream media. At the moment we have 30 hours a week but as support grows that will increase. The whole channel, including the directors, the editors, the camera crew, the web team, all work from donations. I am heading down tomorrow to commence a hard full on 2 weeks to push the site and the tv channel.

As for shit tube it is removing some videos that it doesn't want the public to see. What is really going on in Libya for example, the more information is unearthed the more we are being media controlled and governed by the main stream. We are working towards the alternative which will be another dedicated, once step at a time.

Cats, I just kinda liked the fact we could customize it as i dont think our content would really get that much attention off shitube :-99
The devil can cite Scripture for his purpose.
-- William Shakespeare, "The Merchant of Venice"
https://tshirt-memes.com