Wargames

Questions? Stuck? post here....
Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

Bad brain, are you talking about the three challenges i made?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It works on my machine...

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

yeah....the password for challenge 1 was missing because I uploaded the first version I had stored on my local HDD and not the one which was on your server. I edited the source, now the password is displayed again... :wink:

floodhound2
∑lectronic counselor
∑lectronic counselor

Post by floodhound2 »

Sweet and thanks for adding my name to the hall of fame. :oops:
₣£ΘΘĐĦΘŮŇĐ

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

Oh, right on. There are two things i'm planning to do actually. I need to "fix" challenge 2, as i noticed that on linux, the solution didn't work. The challenge works on most windows boxes though.

Bad brain, since my computer hard drive was wiped out, i'll need to get the source code of the 2nd challenge from you so i can work on it. Gimme a PM, i suppose...

I'm also planning to make a wargame number 4, however i need some ideas. If any members of the boards have an idea, feel free to shoot me a PM. I don't code SQL though, so nothing on that.

pseudo_opcode
cyber messiah
cyber messiah

Post by pseudo_opcode »

gogeta70 wrote:I'm also planning to make a wargame number 4, however i need some ideas. If any members of the boards have an idea, feel free to shoot me a PM. I don't code SQL though, so nothing on that.
Muhahahaha somebody called me? Wargame 4? Can it be something based on what will be in my tutorial? I have lots of real life ideas.. we'll discuss someday

And after #4 i'll throw in a couple of them coded by me or a hole in like phpbb again created by me, i m pretty good in messing things up.. :wink:

Anyone heard of stealing a lamborghini with nothing but mozilla firefox?

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

Okay everyone, very shortly the wargames will be re-uploaded to the server. I have fixed a major bug in wargame one, which allows any amount of characters inputted into the form (thanks frankb)

In wargame 2, there was an issue with the solution, i made that a bit easier.

Wargame 3 there was a typographical error in what you're supposed to type to get to the solution (thanks pseudo).

I'll update this post, or bad_brain will post telling when the wargames have been uploaded again. However, feel free to take a shot at wargames #1 or 3. (#2 is glitchy).

Edit:

I wasn't able to get ahold of bad brain as soon as expected, so i moved the fixed wargames to my own web server for the moment. Here they are:

http://fatalh.sytes.net/wargames

Have fun.