the world - owned by 2 cartels

...let us know what you think, free speech!
bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

the world - owned by 2 cartels

Post by bad_brain »

here's an impressive speech by Dr. Rath about how the world is ruled by 2 cartels, the IG Farben and the Rockefeller group. it started before world war 2 and is still going on.
no weird conspiracy theories, all facts.

imo a must see, the videos are with english subtitles:

[youtube][/youtube]

[youtube][/youtube]

[youtube][/youtube]

[youtube][/youtube]

[youtube][/youtube]

computathug
Administrator
Administrator

Re: the world - owned by 2 cartels

Post by computathug »

Thanks for posting this buddy, il be watching this tonight when i get back from Truth Juice. The one thing i remember when i first joined suck-o was a convo on 'how would you change the world?' or something along them lines. At that time I didn't really care about the state of the world and i also believed that what the history books taught us was the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth......seems i was wrong.

I will post my thoughts when i have watched it later.

Thanks for sharing *thumb*
The devil can cite Scripture for his purpose.
-- William Shakespeare, "The Merchant of Venice"
https://tshirt-memes.com

intern3t
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by intern3t »

interesting post.i will watch when am chanced.

bergmann
On the way to fame!
On the way to fame!

Post by bergmann »

Thanks for posting this buddy .. and it is interesting ..
but ordinary people . dont whant to know stuff like this
they would be afraid . and dont whant to belive .. things liks that ..

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

well, the "good" thing is that those are all facts and you don't need faith like for UFOs. and it all makes sense too.
what was most impressing to me is how they make a shitload of money by simply adding a molecule...1 molecule = explosives, 2 molecules = chemo-therapy, 3 molecules = AIDS meds.
also the genetically altered seeds are a big business, I have seen a documentary about the USA a little ago (don't remember the name at the moment) where farmers are blackmailed to buy genetically altered seeds, if they don't the companies are powerful enough to let them go bankrupt....it's like the mafia, even the neighbors of farmers that don't play the companies game are set under pressure so they don't even dare to talk to them anymore.

and hey, did you knew that the pharma company LaRoche (belongs to IG Farben) owns a patent for the human heart? I didn't before I saw that speech..... 8O

P.S. in the video "Contergan" is mentioned. for those that are not familiar with it: Contergan was a med sold in germany from the late 1950's to the early 1960's, its purpose was to help against "morning sickness" of pregnant women. it ended with 5.000-10.000 severe deformed babies (no arms or legs, etc.), how many babies died before they were born is not known.

P.P.S. found the documentary about the farmers in the USA: http://www.foodincmovie.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
here is a good clip:
[youtube][/youtube]

bergmann
On the way to fame!
On the way to fame!

Post by bergmann »

hey b_b i am white you . and i know how the $$$$$$$ RULES the world ..
do what we say ore else .. sayes the $$$$$ . there is so many ex on that
in the world

TinMan
forum buddy
forum buddy

Post by TinMan »

You guys should really read "The Creature from Jekyll Island" because that goes into how they came to power by way of hording all the money in the world. It's all about money, of course, but the real evil bastards who rule this world - with them it's all about power and keeping it.

Here are some links on the book;

http://www.realityzone.com/creature.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.bigeye.com/griffin.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Google search here.