Anonymous?

...let us know what you think, free speech!
ph0bYx
Staff Member
Staff Member

Anonymous?

Post by ph0bYx »

Can somebody please explain to me what's the big deal about Anonymous? How does DDoS'ing a website do ANY damage? They claim they are behind the attacks on Croatian president's website because he supports ACTA but what did they get from it? NOBODY visits that website, I didn't even know about it until the attack came out in the news.

Kudos for supporting the riots in Africa I give them that, but I really doubt anyone there gave two shits about the websites they defaced during that time.

Maybe the biggest damage they did are the attacks on PayPal and Mastercard. Also the recent attack on CIA, what did that accomplish? People weren't able to read the description of CIA, or the story of "CIA Celebrates Original Headquarters Building's 50th Anniversary" ?

Don't get me wrong, it's not that I have any problem with them. it's just that I don't understand all the hype about it, they're just mocking people imo.

computathug
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Anonymous?

Post by computathug »

=D> Well said ph0!!

So what is going on? That is the same question i have been asking for a while now.

Same question again, apart from paypal and mastercard what damage has been done if any? Zero, the only other damage is that 5 people couldn't get online.

I am even questioning the authenticity of the #OP Cartel that took place not long ago, all that media and no real evidence of anything. ](*,)

I am also questioning whether Julian Assange and Wiki Leaks is all a set up too. Im still trying to work out the connection between him and Michael Moore, the 1%'er that spoke at Occupy WS. I know so far there are connections between these people, through a website called Revolution Truth, the people there are paid PR people who have been operating with in camps around the UK, operating as oversee'ers.

Easy names to pull out that have direct contact between the two are

Tangerine Bowlen and under her
Kai Wargalla
Naomi Colvin
Ronan McNern

Then we have Tavistock working with them too, mind control to the MAX

Another suspect website is 'What is the plan'. Also a front from the same people that run Revolution Truth.

Back to Anonymous.... If they haven't done any real damage why all the media hype?

Im sure there are a lot bigger hacks going on in the world they dont tell you about. If anyone of you was to hack a bank and steal ..... lets say £10 million and they eventualy caught you. Do you think this would get in the news? Do you think that you would go to prison? NO, not a chance!!

They want that information as hush hush as possible and they want to know how you did it and they want to patch it as fast as possible, the last thing they want are a 1000 happy hackers all having a go. My research when i was at college also lead me to believe that most of the time you got to keep the cash too, or at least some of it. By this time they have sweet talked you so much out of having to go to prison to and risk picking that soap up that you can wipe the tears from your eyes and start smiling with them, then the reality sets in, they have you by the balls, your their puppet now.

Still, it never made any real news, it was usually word that got carried from one IRC room to another like a chain mail letter. If there were any reports you were only told of the system going off line for repairs etc, never the truth.

So anonymous, wtf and even more so should we give a fuck?

Which reminds me, what about the hack they pulled off at Christmas and supposedly stole either $500,000 or a $1million which ever report you read and gave it to charities and other groups ... one of those being wiki-leaks, one was a children's charity and cant remember off the top of my head what the others are. They told everyone where it come from and where it went to ....why didnt the banks just trace it and take it back.

If you had £10 in your account and it wasnt yours and had gone in by mistake would the bank let you keep it as it was a mistake, not a chance, they take it back!!!

This also brings me back to the OWS where anonymous prepared an #OP to attack the WS website. I remember thinking that this was so funny and so much of a cock up that it was just some kids doing this. The day set for the attack was on a Sunday and it wasn't as though it was going to crash the economy if the website came down but this was the fear they had you believe. So the website was down a few hours and someone couldn't check the forecast for the day after and had to read a newspaper instead.

Get my point.

So what is all the hype about. It does seem like there is an awful lot of unrest being stirred up at the minute. We know the media and governments lie to us so why why why i have to ask myself.

The public's access to technology was capped a few years ago and there are many reasons for this. They can not control the technology that is available to us today so releasing new technology in to the hands of the public could be a very risky and dangerous thing to do. Before they can do that they need control the surroundings we have now hence the laws etc that are trying to be passed. Here comes the next stage slavery through technology. The next generation will be brought into a world of RFID Chips, already being used in some parts of India, to be used in the UK at the end of next year and all this could happen a lot sooner if they can help stir things up that much that the governments have no option to bring in martial law.

Welcome to the NWO!!!

Anyway we have to be careful in case they reveal my d0x :lol:

I couldn't give a monkey, the only people who should care are the people doing wrong.

They are now training people to be the new generation of 1337 h4Ck37z ...
So once again ....you ask the right questions buddy, why all the hype for a bunch of skiddies when millions of dollars are being stolen every day?

Answer is insurance.

They dont really care what is going on, as long as they control it. Remember the war on drugs, that was because they want them all to themselves.

Remember, if your not with your government, your a terrorist!!!

After all this is just my opinion, after all if they are anonymous, they could be anyone.
The devil can cite Scripture for his purpose.
-- William Shakespeare, "The Merchant of Venice"
https://tshirt-memes.com

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

What does OP mean anyway?

I guess they take down some websites simply because they can, and it's a bit of self satisfaction.
They are thinking like "hah, we showed them!".

The best way to deal with all these people, is simply to write a new tool, let's call it "O.A.T.S.I.C" (Orbit around the sun ion cannon ... whatever).
Build it so that it works better than the other two pieces of junk that they made (LOIC and HOIC), and then build in a small virus that wont activate right away.

Voila, you now have your own botnet made purely out of skiddies x)

But yeah, I agree, attacking random websites that no one gives a shit about is pointless and a waste or resources (the more you attack, the more time the opposite side has to figure out a way to stop it, referring more to methods like slowloris and slowread though). Anyway, they should attack sites that hurt the wallet more, like the bank that the Croatian president uses ^^.

They should start using their brains a bit more, before we'll even consider treating them as a threat.
Not saying that I'm against them, though.
It's pretty good to have a force working against the other one, keeps the balance a bit.
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

computathug
Administrator
Administrator

Post by computathug »

Well put guys, i am also not against them, how could i be, its not like they killed my parents or dropped a bomb on my baby sister or anything is it!!

Cats is right, why dont they hit real targets, hit them where it hurts, business were the ones running scared from hackers not so long ago in the fear that a few hours off-line alone could lose them thousands, plus credibility.

What i also think about is people have a loss of reality, a lack of respect for the the real world. You plug yourself in and your free from the matrix then when you go outside you feel vulnerable, unsafe, you could be caught at any minute. Inside your cosy little house with the curtains shut and the music blasting you are free, invincible, and have the courage to fight the world ..... ok thats a little to far xD.

I dont hate them, i feel for them, people need a release and sometimes it is easy to get dragged into things, only you in your self know whether you are doing it for the right reasons. Its the same for anything whether its selling drugs or football hooliganism. Its easy to get suckered in to things and they all have one thing in common, the adrenaline rush.

Some of these people just need a focus, something they can feel good about.

I was in a chat the other day and someone asked if i wanna join their group, never to jump down anyones throat i asked them their intentions......to hack the fuck out of anything we dont like!!!! ](*,)

This is why the collective known as anonymous will never work, lack of control, lack of organisation, in fact a complete lack of everything. If each group concentrated on one area and run things militarily then it could do, but this will never happen.....unless its controlled from the inside with an infrastructure thats already in place .... its another false flag event but what is it leading to?? Who knows!!!

Why i say false flag event is the best part of anonymous is everyone can be anonymous, just make a video and hope people like it LOL

ph0bYx
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by ph0bYx »

Those kids aren't doing the 'free world' any favors. If anything they're making a really good argument why the Internet needs surveillance and in that way indirectly support all the bills and shits against a free Internet.
Too bad most of them are kids that have their head stuck in their meme-infested skiddy ass, and they don't see this. (OK that was a rant)

I just hope the zf0 guys will jump out of a dark corner of the Internet and show these kids their place like they always do - now THAT would be some lulz material :D

Also a little known fact is that the Guy Fawkes masks are Warner Bros licensed so yet again they're indirectly supporting the devil. (and not all of those masks are foreign made)

computathug
Administrator
Administrator

Post by computathug »

Not only are these warner bros masks making the corporations millions in revenue but i cant understand why people would even want to celebrate the life of Guy Fawkes ..... unless you support the pope that is. This is where it starts to get interesting. Why would anyone want to support such a movement, unless your a paedophile of course which then its fine.

Your right though ph0, so many things dont ring right with so much of all this ](*,)

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

exactly why I am working to secure the other side. Some of the cover provided by anonymous groups will allow more dangerous hackers to do their works hidden.

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

I am sure a few elite hackers figured out to hide in the crowds of skiddies - the malware crafted webpage to DDoS is an example.

But I don't think the hackers understood - they would continue the age old war between white hat and black hat hackers. DoS and revealing personal nfo is exactly what white hatters hate. Skiddies are on the permanent shitlist of any white hatters.

So - now they are running and hiding, fearing arrest. Its the white hatters that are tracking the black hatters. All the anonymous crews did was bring more law enforcement to the internet - the attacks will give ammunition to the governments to implement more anti-privacy more laws to restrict nfo and use. Any hacker that is upset - has only one enemy to blame - not LEO, but anonymous. They played right in to the hands of gov.

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

ph0bYx
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by ph0bYx »

DNR wrote:All the anonymous crews did was bring more law enforcement to the internet - the attacks will give ammunition to the governments to implement more anti-privacy more laws to restrict nfo and use. Any hacker that is upset - has only one enemy to blame - not LEO, but anonymous. They played right in to the hands of gov.

DNR
Exactly! The whole free world will suffer because of that 'Legion' shit.

computathug
Administrator
Administrator

Post by computathug »

ph0bYx wrote:
DNR wrote:All the anonymous crews did was bring more law enforcement to the internet - the attacks will give ammunition to the governments to implement more anti-privacy more laws to restrict nfo and use. Any hacker that is upset - has only one enemy to blame - not LEO, but anonymous. They played right in to the hands of gov.

DNR
Exactly! The whole free world will suffer because of that 'Legion' shit.
Is it not possible the governments are playing at being anonymous for this reason?

Have ya seen all the commotion on social network sites like twitter and facebook, it really is a joke. So now ya need to clear the chaff from the wheat. A leaderless movement???? I see people scared they might lose their 'job', yes seriously. They all have a roll to play and they are pushing the same bullshit as they are with occupy.

Anyone can be anonymous and i do believe that its not as they (main stream media) portray it.

There are grown women going about, yes not kids, creating groups and just adding whoever they feel are hackers or will spread the news on anonymous, any one can make a video, any one can choose a target.

There are more players to this game than ya think, is this to take peoples minds away from what really is happening, another false flag event????

Im not saying there arent people like SABU out there im just saying maybe there are other reasons to chase ghosts around the internet which would benefit others from stopping us from what we really should be doing......paedophiles!!

Just thinking outside the box

*EDIT*

Agenda 21

[youtube][/youtube]

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

This is another reason real hackers need to kill anonymous/legion - then there is no place for spooks to hide.

DNR
-