My spammer love drama

Fight back! So don't expect to find lame "fake login screens" or similar stuff here.
ayu
Staff
Staff

My spammer love drama

Post by ayu »

Anyway so, I failed with keeping one of my emails safe from spam, and today I got like 10 different ones.
One of them, looked like this:

Hello Dear,
My name is Vesela Ibrahim. from Libya presently residing in Burkina Faso . I was impressed to seek my soul mate, and also i like to establish a long lasting relationship with you. I will be waiting for your reply so that i will give you my picture and more about me.Thanks,waiting to hear from you soonest.
Love From,
Vesela
Now, out of pure lols, I decided to answer the E-mail with the current text:
Oh yes, I am so madly in love with you already from reading your passionate words.
Please do send me your picture.
Not thinking that I would get an answer, I prepared the removal of that forward mail from my server, to add a new one a change it on the site where I used it.
But, then the interesting part happened, where I actually got a reply ...

With a picture as well ... lol
Dearest,

Thank you very much for your Urgent mail? I am very glad to read through your mail this moment and i am admired with you. Let me write you my biography.I was born in Libya in North Africa.I am a single girl of 26 years and i do not have kids. But i am presently living in Ouagadougou-Burkina Faso,l which is neighboring country to my country due to the civil war and crisis in my Country Libya .I am presently residing here in Burkina Faso, as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country. My late father was a politician and the managing director of a Gold & Mine Ind in Libya before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my father in cold blood.It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make our way to near by country Burkina Faso, where i am living now as a refugee through United Nation Security Agency. I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I really want to have a good relationship with you,Once again, A relationship of deep feeling that will construct a mutual understanding. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my pictures and i will like to see yours,

Hoping to hear from you soon .

Yours in love,
Vesela.
Supposed image of her (can someone scan that image and run it on Google or something?)

So ... I have decided to continue this, and keep this E-mail for a while longer, just for fun.
Anyway, so this is my answer with the attached picture.
Oh dearest Vesela, I am so in love with you now from reading your mail full of passion and love.
I have attached my picture that I just took with my webcam and I so do want to hear more about you.

As the sun came from behind the clouds, a burst of brilliant light caught your hair, it was haloed in front of me. You turned, your eyes flashed fire into my soul, I immediately read the words of Dostoevsky and Karl Marx, and in the words of Albert Schweitzer, I fanccccccy you.

I look forward to your next mail of fire and love.

Yours truly, Dump
"Dump" is actually the name of the dummy mail that I use for random shit.
And yes, the last part of the mail is a quote from Eddie Izzard.

And the image (I just googled for "muscle man webcam", to find something that would look like I took it from my cam, in case the receiver actually looks at it)

.... More to come :)
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

computathug
Administrator
Administrator

Re: My spammer love drama

Post by computathug »

lmao the internet is full of jokes, its like a comedy tv show sometimes.
The devil can cite Scripture for his purpose.
-- William Shakespeare, "The Merchant of Venice"
https://tshirt-memes.com

ph0bYx
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by ph0bYx »

cats wrote:
Supposed image of her (can someone scan that image and run it on Google or something?)
No luck: http://www.tineye.com/search/6d8ae04250 ... 59c721b6c/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

ph0bYx wrote:
cats wrote:
No luck: http://www.tineye.com/search/6d8ae04250 ... 59c721b6c/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Darn XD

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

meh, I got another answer ... getting boring now ^^.
I got another picture, but nothing more interesting than that.
he/she/it seems to think that I didn't send a picture in the last mail : < ...
My Dearest ,

Many thanks for your mail and thank you for your handsome picture.How is your work today? It delighted my heart read through your mail this morning i thank you for your care and sweet words and i pray that God will lead us into the home of our rest. I would have love been on your side over there. But i have the faith that God will make it possible soon for us to stay and live together as one big family. As for me i am in good health only that we have a poor condition in this camp.

Actually it takes a once to know a friend by one day and we will start learning each other gradually. But you mean more than friend to me at this very moment. you have brought life back to me, i am feeling alive today and have been memorizing your mail and thinking of you throughout this moment, actually i knew that we are meant to be together'' though i know distance is far but i believe that love is a bridge that can connect far distance to be closer. TRUE LOVE is the most Precious Treasure, True Love is the most Beautiful Emotion but very difficult to find True Love in this selfish world. I have seen the life very closely, that's why I know how precious Love is. Certainly as of this moment you have fill my heart with joy and happiness.

About my family I was born and brought up from Christian and decent family in the family of Late Dr. Ibrahim and My late father was a full time politician and businessman, While my mother was a nurse in the capital city of our country Libya before they demise with bad experience of war.

My dear i will join you over there in your country with your family as my life is going down here i am suffering in this prison called refugee where people are not taking care of" and where there is no food rather treating us like a prisoner. Imagine a young girl like me staying where people are not taking care only remembering my past each day in my life where other girls are enjoying with the family and celebrating their life but i spend all my season in this prison called refugee camp.

Please i need your help i am writing this latter with tears running out from my eyes even to eat i have nothing to eat i am not talking about my dress but the problem is to eat and to be free out from here but i believe and hope on you, please don't allow me to die here God bless you as you help me out from here. In my next mail i will tell you more about myself and there is one secret i will like to share with you and also give you the telephone number you will use to call me. I need to see your picture and looking at your face will only given me joy and happiness, i will send you more of my pictures in my next mail.

I wish you happy day

Sincerely in Love,

Vesela.

Anyway, time to remove that address :P